Date Night Pack

by SimKitkatz

Original Post

Re: Date Night Pack

★★★★ Guide
I think it’s random, the first day they had the pack I didn’t decide to buy it, but a day or so later when I was ready, the pack was different...
Message 21 of 44 (972 Views)

Re: Date Night Pack

★★★★ Guide
Grabbed this off of Twitter, I know I seen a jumpsuit somewhere, not sure it’s with this pack?
Message 22 of 44 (954 Views)

Re: Dear EA: Please Offer Us All The SAME Pack Deals!

★★ Guide

Ugh, that's crazy! I mean, at least there's some logic if it's scaled based on previous spends, but just random is stupid. It's like they don't even know how much money they're potentially missing out on. 

Message 23 of 44 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I’m still experiencing high sodium issues over this but glad it’s been proven random. I was getting so peeved when those who do shady junk like jailbreak the game were reporting they were offered the top pack (on a social media platform) I was having those in-your-head arguments about the injustice of “rewarding” such behaviour.... so yeah short lived thrill to read it’s random.... still totally dumb how they went about this. I hope those items become available to purchase normally (and like make it high simoleons guys (like 15,000 for the hair), don’t see this as an opportunity to try and squeeze more blood from the stone. Because given the choice I would have paid for the top pack because that jumpsuit is cute AF.

Message 24 of 44 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I like how the large package is the price of a game pack for pc and sells us a handful of the items we already have on pc.
Message 25 of 44 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I'm here to bang the pots and pans.

Whether it's to allow a player to buy a pack more affordable to them, or to buy a more expensive pack they want, or to pay to upgrade one they've already bought because of the bad choice of design putting this out, I can't fathom that this isn't a top priority to figure out, considering these are the literal players supporting this game; they deserve better than having to figure out how to pay you by having to open support tickets with you themselves and being routed around like this. Come on; please have a proper look at this. Thank you.

Message 26 of 44 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
So, any news on this? EA support always tells us to go to the forums, so what happens if we don't get a response?

Feels really bizarre to be nagging them to let me give them money. 🤔
Message 27 of 44 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I don't think there will be a response to this one.
Message 28 of 44 (845 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob wrote:
I don't think there will be a response to this one.

I don't think we will either but I can't understand what EA was thinking. It's really sad.😞

Message 29 of 44 (833 Views)

★★ Guide

I got a private email from some executive person yesterday apologising for the muck up and telling me they're trying to find a better solution for next time, so... fingers crossed, maybe?

Message 30 of 44 (818 Views)