Date Night Pack

by SimKitkatz

Original Post

Date Night Pack

★ Guide

I want asking something...

As we know there are The World of Luxury Event that out today.. and with this event there are some new pack released (Date Night pack)

What i want know is what pack offered to you guys... can you share the picture (Date Night Pack) offered to you.. i heard everybody got different pack for this one...

Thanks a lot....

Message 1 of 44 (1,973 Views)

Re: Date Night Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

What I want to know is why is there three+ versions and why can’t we access all versions for purchase?

Reading reddit and so far people have reported three versions. 1) a mega pack for almost $25 with loads of stuff, 2) a medium pack with hair and necklaces for around $15, 3) a cheap $7 one with hardly anything.... then there are those with nothing. It appears to be random who gets what and no one can access all three.

For the OP the cheapest pack contains a dress, 200simcash, a candle and a high heel shoe. The middle pack contains the same dress but different heels, hair (Not new, it was that pretty slinky hair you got sometimes through genetics), necklace, 400simcash and a bunch of roses decor item. top one apparently has so many items.

Message 2 of 44 (1,938 Views)

Date Night Pack with roses and 400 SimCash included But does not have package

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad pro 12.9
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003554968271
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I want to buy Date Night Pack with roses and 400 SimCash included But my ID does not have this package. Please check with me.
What do you expect to see? I want to buy Date Night Pack with roses and 400 SimCash included But my ID does not have this package. Please check with me.
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback I want to buy Date Night Pack with roses and 400 SimCash included But my ID does not have this package. Please check with me.

I want to buy Date Night Pack with roses and 400 SimCash included But my ID does not have this package. Please check with me.

Thank you very much

Message 3 of 44 (1,735 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have a $10 pack with slightly more than the smallest pack

Message 4 of 44 (1,888 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I received the offer for $4.99 for lacy shoes, floating candle/flower bowl and sleeveless dress and 200 SimCash.

There's a YouTube video showing someone getting an offer for $14.99 that includes hair (for women), the same dress, a pot of flowers decoration (recycled from a previous pack), a necklace and a pair of pumps and 400 SimCash.

On the sub and in the YouTube comments several people described getting an offer for $19.99 that included I think everything received in the other packs plus a hairstyle for men and an outfit for men (don't have more details on that) plus 800 SimCash.

Someone else said they got the same pack I was offered, but for $7.99 instead of $4.99. I don't know if they mean USD or if it's another currency.

I really would have preferred to have been given the option to choose for myself what pack I purchase.

Is there some way to make this happen?

I'd open a ticket to ask, but nvery time I do, the agents tell me to post here, no matter what the issue is... Even when it's account/billing related and posting here will not help me at all.

At any rate, it'd be really great to have the full variety of packs offered to everyone universally so we can make the budget decisions ourselves.
Message 5 of 44 (1,881 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
According to another player, they were offered the same exact pack the YouTuber was (women's hair, pumps, sleeveless dress, vase of roses decor, 400 SimCash) but at the price of $9.99, not $14.99.

🤔
Message 6 of 44 (1,874 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey guys! This is Abby from The Virtual Fashionista on YouTube - Joolie was talking about my video, here:  https://youtu.be/Wzzb7cn4ImE

I paid $14.99 NZD and got:

- 400 Sim Cash

- The Parting Glances Hairstyle

- The Va Va Voom Paneled Dress

- The Glitz & Amour Diamond Necklace

- The Skip To Dessert Stiletto Pumps

- The Date Night Bouquet

I'm kinda peeved that they scaled the packs instead of letting us choose what we want. If they'd given me the option, I would have taken the higher level pack and they would have made MORE money out of me. Dumb move, EA!

Message 7 of 44 (1,862 Views)

★★ Guide

I've just emailed EA to see if I can upgrade to the higher tier pack. If it works, I'll let you guys know so you can get your hair. Fingers crossed!

This is the high tier pack: https://imgur.com/a/Otlqcpk

Message 8 of 44 (1,853 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I got the same as @AbigailHawk.
Message 9 of 44 (1,841 Views)

★★ Guide
No luck so far. This "customer service" rep is not very helpful. Dangit EA, I'm trying to give you MORE money! It shouldn't be that hard!
Message 10 of 44 (1,829 Views)