Re: Dear EA: Please Offer Us All The SAME Pack Deals!

by jooliea

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Guess who's got an unknown number of thumbs and either didn't listen to any of us or learn anything from this? EA! They are doing the exact same thing again - offering multiple SimCash bundles to different players. The reason I'm posting about it in here is because basically it's clear they haven't heard us, so I'm just going to keep this thread active until I know they HAVE heard us.

Let us choose what packs we want to buy. Stop giving us random packs that aren't the same for all players. Offer us all the same packs!

(And let me buy the whole Date Night pack, now with the overlooked pumps, please!)

Message 41 of 44 (598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jooliea wrote:

Guess who's got an unknown number of thumbs and either didn't listen to any of us or learn anything from this? EA! They are doing the exact same thing again - offering multiple SimCash bundles to different players. The reason I'm posting about it in here is because basically it's clear they haven't heard us, so I'm just going to keep this thread active until I know they HAVE heard us.

Let us choose what packs we want to buy. Stop giving us random packs that aren't the same for all players. Offer us all the same packs!

(And let me buy the whole Date Night pack, now with the overlooked pumps, please!)

What she said...Please!! ☝☝

Message 42 of 44 (573 Views)

Re: Date Night Pack

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, I see this pack being offered again to other players. But because of the way it was offered the first time, I can NEVER get offered the pack again.

I still want the pumps, hair, necklace and earrings.

When do I get to get these?

Message 43 of 44 (489 Views)

Re: Date Night Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@jooliea same here!

I’ve bought $5 date night pack back at June 2018.

I really want to buy the $10 date night pack with the female hair, but never got that offer.

Is there anyway I can purchase that pack?

c7266b4c-f8cd-4890-b1a0-3e8110e63881.jpg

Message 44 of 44 (455 Views)