Data recovery sims mobile

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data recovery sims mobile

Ok so i already have deleted the app and reinstalled it since i lost space on my phone. I'm wondering, how many times can i do this on the same device or is it a one time thing?

Message 1 of 6 (712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Data recovery sims mobile

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @whackywhippet234,

Reinstalling the game can be needed for different reasons, so if you need to do it don't worry about it, recovering your progress or reinstalling is definitely not a one time thing.

What I would recommend if you are going to be deleting your progress from your device is making sure you are saving your progress in your EA/Facebook/etc. account and noting down your player ID - if you ever need help from us with your game, we will ask for that number in order to help! Here's how Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (617 Views)

All Replies

I assume as many as you would want. But having 10 devices with the same game and having that all sync might cause issues.

You can find a little more on how your game is saved over here:
https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/save-your-game-progress-in-the-sims-mobile/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (700 Views)

@Phantomlover1717 its just the same phone. But could u  please ask EA just in case? I can't call them for reasons.

Message 3 of 6 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @whackywhippet234,

Reinstalling the game can be needed for different reasons, so if you need to do it don't worry about it, recovering your progress or reinstalling is definitely not a one time thing.

What I would recommend if you are going to be deleting your progress from your device is making sure you are saving your progress in your EA/Facebook/etc. account and noting down your player ID - if you ever need help from us with your game, we will ask for that number in order to help! Here's how Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (618 Views)

@EA_Mai thx for the help.

Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

@harrys56431 i don't have an honnor andriod, i never heard of it until now. Mines a samsung galaxy s7 sky pro.

Message 6 of 6 (429 Views)