Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Data recovery sims mobile

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data recovery sims mobile

★★ Guide

Ok so i already have deleted the app and reinstalled it since i lost space on my phone. I'm wondering, how many times can i do this on the same device or is it a one time thing?

Message 1 of 6 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @whackywhippet234,

Reinstalling the game can be needed for different reasons, so if you need to do it don't worry about it, recovering your progress or reinstalling is definitely not a one time thing.

What I would recommend if you are going to be deleting your progress from your device is making sure you are saving your progress in your EA/Facebook/etc. account and noting down your player ID - if you ever need help from us with your game, we will ask for that number in order to help! Here's how Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (285 Views)

All Replies

I assume as many as you would want. But having 10 devices with the same game and having that all sync might cause issues.

You can find a little more on how your game is saved over here:
https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/save-your-game-progress-in-the-sims-mobile/

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 2 of 6 (368 Views)

★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 its just the same phone. But could u  please ask EA just in case? I can't call them for reasons.

Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @whackywhippet234,

Reinstalling the game can be needed for different reasons, so if you need to do it don't worry about it, recovering your progress or reinstalling is definitely not a one time thing.

What I would recommend if you are going to be deleting your progress from your device is making sure you are saving your progress in your EA/Facebook/etc. account and noting down your player ID - if you ever need help from us with your game, we will ask for that number in order to help! Here's how Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Mai thx for the help.

Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@harrys56431 i don't have an honnor andriod, i never heard of it until now. Mines a samsung galaxy s7 sky pro.

Message 6 of 6 (97 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help