Darth Vader's choke after patch 1.2 (PC)

by CutieCreampied

Original Post

Darth Vader's choke after patch 1.2 (PC)

★★ Novice

* Does it really last very short time now or is it my client?

* If it does, how could we extend the duration?

* How could we move the enemy target/s while choking the enemy/ies  on PC?  (Mouse movement does not work!  Despite moving Vader, targets do not move. This is weird)

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4 (603 Views)

Re: Darth Vader's choke after patch 1.2 (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing has happened to me, I play on PC and now whenever I try to move my opponents with force choke it just cancels it and they are released. I thought they were fixing it..

Message 2 of 4 (571 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yep, it's completely messed up. They get lifted off their feet, but the fall. I get zero text on my screen showing damage. Even the hint of what key to press to cause damage doesn't even both coming up. Can't move anyone anywhere, because they just get set down immediately. Now the only benefit it serves is stopping them shouting you for 1-2 secs. Big deal.
Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Guys, I posted this already in a bug report, please check the forum for these topics, the more of us are in the topic, the better for EA to consider it a priority. Personally, previous patch worked fantastically, you could hold your enemies with the trade off being exposed, but you could cancel by releasing the ability button. Now its just useless ability, that gets canceled whenever you get shot. 

Message 4 of 4 (536 Views)