Re: Dark Times - Grand Inquisitor Event

by AshhStarWars

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dark Times - Grand Inquisitor Event

★★ Novice

Is there any clue as to when the Grand Inquisitor event will be back?? It's been about 4 months and nobody has even mentioned it.

I figured it would be 3 months max, and considering the Inquisitor team is pretty bad without him, maybe quicker, but having to use the inquisitor team with a random lead for this long is painful.

Message 1 of 5 (15,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
@Kokuroko According to the forums, we should expect to see the grand inquisitor return sometime in December.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/259647/grand-inquisitor-update

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (15,152 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Kokuroko

I've not heard anything personally to be able to confirm for you but the CG's announce events ahead of time over here: Dev Announcements and News. I'd recommend watching that space for news and updates. That would be where the information would be shared first. Standard smile

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (15,191 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Lanna,

Thanks for your response. Is there anywhere else to find updates or character reveals for the game? This page doesn't seem to include much.

Also is there any way you could find out when the event is due to release again? His ship has been announced now for the next conquest but there's still been no way to get him for months.

Message 3 of 5 (15,174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Kokuroko According to the forums, we should expect to see the grand inquisitor return sometime in December.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/259647/grand-inquisitor-update

Message 4 of 5 (15,153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

HI @Kokuroko not Lanna here aha, 

There isn't as far as I know a confirmed date, or even if its confirmed that the grand inquisitor is returning in December, just the ship.. however, December is when a lot of people will have the 7* ship, its the main reason why people are speculating the event returning sometime in December.. as there will be a lot of people with the 7* ship but no grand inquisitor and he's apart of the crew members

Message 5 of 5 (14,939 Views)