Dark Side Bastila typo

by macp530

Original Post

Dark Side Bastila typo

★★★ Newbie

Hey devs, I was reading through fallen bastila and her force bond unique ability seems a little confusing or possibly has a typo. It says “enemies inflicted with “...” can’t inflict debuffs on other enemies when they use a special ability”. Hopefully you guys can reword it or something (I’m really here to get some prize goodies if we’re being honest). Cheers!

Message 1 of 2 (1,027 Views)

Re: Dark Side Bastila typo

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @macp530, I'm afraid I've no prize goodies to give but will you accept my gratitude? 😺 Seriously though, thank you for taking time to flag this as a potential typo and sharing your feedback on your experience with this. I'll pass it on. Kudos Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (821 Views)