Re: Dark Horse Dog Tag?

by PrimeTurret

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dark Horse Dog Tag?

★★★ Newbie

I ordered the Art of Battlefield 1 off amazon and haven't received a code or anything to unlock the dog tag. I also can't find any mention of a dog tag on amazon, the dark horse website or any other website that sells it.

Message 1 of 12 (2,127 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

There should be a code inside of the book

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (2,470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SkeazyJ Hey, I don't have much info here other than "Dog Tag included with DarkHorse Art Book", but I'd guess that there's a code which will come with the book when you physically receive it. 

If you have received the artbook and I've misunderstood can you let me know, I'll try to get more info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,104 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There should be a code inside of the book

Message 3 of 12 (2,471 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. I couldn't find a confirmation on this end, yours is helpful. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (2,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've checked practically every page of my art of battlefield book and there's nothing remotely close to what a code looks like
Message 5 of 12 (1,760 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Me too I receive the book but no code. The only code is the Ibsn of the book that's all
Message 6 of 12 (1,583 Views)

Community Manager

@samurai_manny Support should be able to help with this. 

If you reach out to them, be sure to have proof of purchase for the book to hand. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,581 Views)

Champion (Retired)
David I'm trying to direct contact ea throughout chat but I don't have that option they said they will called me . But I'm not in the u.s. Can you change that feature so I can chat with ea help desk again
Message 8 of 12 (1,545 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, if you're outside of the US you can try chaning the region in the top right of the page? If you can't reach chat, perhaps it'll help to change the parameters when you fill in the form?

If you can't get through, can you post the url for the page in question.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 12 (1,539 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hello, there are 2 versions of the Battlrfield 1 Darkhorse art book. (Small and big one).. Make sure you got the "Big" one since the small one does not have a code. To identify if you got the small one it should come in a case the you keep the book in while the does not. Hopefully this helped, if you have any other questions please ask. I would greatly appreciate it if you can Grant me XP if this helped. Thank you and have a great day.
Message 10 of 12 (1,494 Views)