Re: Danilo Summer Heat

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Danilo Summer Heat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Are you serious?! Only 80 rated for shooting?!

https://youtu.be/q-4I2WBgFMs?t=21

I can understand that actually on the top of the Serie A ranking there are not teams that play with LBs / RBs and Danilo is Bazilian, then easy to link but with all the due respect...

It was far better Lazzari RWB and Rabiot CM...

https://youtu.be/uqcTGJ8aILg?t=50

Message 1 of 8 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pascalonegameshis base stats for defending, pace, physical and dribbling are all really good. With a +3 if he gets the upgrade you wouldn't need to boost any of them with a chem style which means deadeye would be the best option.

With deadeye and +3 upgrade you can't have many complaints for any of his stats as a full-back i'd say.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SumFiiinyes, you’re right, it is a very good card but with all the due respect for Danilo there are other RBs / RWBs in the Serie A that deserve better cards. Danilo is not so strong in the real world, IMHO.

FIFA 20 cannot be a credible game for football lovers. There is already Ben Yedder that is stronger than Maradona in the game, c’mon...

Message 3 of 8 (584 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @pascalonegames,

TBF Maradona is like 60. Wink

Danilo's player item is good, I would rather have had Hateboer though for linking De Ligt and De Jong.
EACade
Message 4 of 8 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pascalonegamesFifa has never been good for real life stats. It is not a catalogue of real statistics. A lot of the stats are questionable.

I am a Manchester City fan.. Have you seen David Silva's card, from any fifa title? Statistically the best premier league midfielder in the last 10 years - in real life. In fifa the worst 88 rated premier league player possibly of all time - in every fifa title... yet when he gets a super special boosted card it then performs relatively how he does in real life... in other words he controls the game... depressing, i know. RIP david silva cheapest sbc fodder every year... shame the game is not as good as it easily can be.

Message 5 of 8 (533 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Cade yes, Maradona is almost 60.

Anyway, El Pibe De Oro won matches because he wanted to win them against everything and everyone.

Neither Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Messi, and so on were been able to win a match alone.

https://youtu.be/wutuDhittFs?t=18

That's why Maradona is the stronger football player of all time.

Even tho is a questionable man, after all.
Message 6 of 8 (520 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SumFiiin a fan wants to play the game with his favorite players. It would be nice if it was possible to unlock a better version of all players and not only the ones that are selected (in a questionable way).
Message 7 of 8 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pascalonegamesit is also nice to build new teams with any players that are good to be fair. It is boring to play with undeserved superboosted players every year like summer heat/winter refresh/flashback Ibrahimovic and David Luiz - these players talk too much compared to how they perform on the pitch, i don't need 1 inform from these kind of players yet i have them every year like i am forced to use them in the name of fun....

(Ibrahimovic is annoying, you can say his personality is entertaining as it is funny to hear him talk like he is god but seriously if Ronaldo, Iniesta, David Silva or even players like Viera or Keane or Bergkamp, whoever really, spoke like that you just cringe at what he is saying.  Someone needs to turn that volume down a notch!)

...I would like to see all players have base cards which are dynamic, they upgrade the more you use them. I also would like In-forms to be a consumable that you apply to your dynamic version to give extra boosted stats and a new dynamic image. Also totw should include all matches from that week and all players who performed well - it is baffling when a player scores a champions league hat trick on tuesday but doesn't get totw the next day, also if more than 20 players get 2 goals and assists and so they limit the selection to 20 players seems unfair.
Last year Teemu Pukki was on fire for Norwich every week for 2 months he was scoring and/or assisting and winning. he didn't get 1 totw in that time, by the end of the season he was voted best championship player and top goalscorer and got a special card yet he was special for months before that and no inform.

Lets hope the new generation of console - ps5/xbox series x - brings a new generation of exciting in-the-moment fifa content that reflects the real life football in much more detail/fairness.and not just rehashed promotional players same as last year and the other year, etc.

Message 8 of 8 (465 Views)