Damage/Deformation System Improvements

by StevieFranchize

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Damage/Deformation System Improvements

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Though the implementation of this seems highly improbable I'll take a stab at it anyway.

It would be amazing if the cosmetic damage system would be improved. There is some redness and bruising currently in the game when a fighter takes damage but it comes off as nothing more than a discoloration. Bruises, hematomas, swelling and cuts/gashes should be (more) prominently displayed. It kind of takes me out of the experience when I just had one hell of 5 round stand up war with "name your favorite striker here" and both fighters look like they were going 50% in a sparring session.

Even Fight Night Champion (an EA title from Xbox 360/PS3 generation) and the UFC Undisputed series (another Xbox 360/Ps3 generation title made by THQ) have a vastly superior face deformation. So there should be little reason as to why this can not be improved. I'm not asking for hematomas to be as extreme as Jedrzejczyk after the Zhang fight, but hell, could we swell up an eye or two? 

P.S. - I do appreciate how blood is used and displayed

Message 1 of 2 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Damage/Deformation System Improvements

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @StevieFranchize Great post! Sorry for the late reply. I'll pass this feedback on to the team😎

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (448 Views)

All Replies

Re: Damage/Deformation System Improvements

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @StevieFranchize Great post! Sorry for the late reply. I'll pass this feedback on to the team😎

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (449 Views)