DLC for the BF1 Deluxe owners

by thesolomongrundy

Original Post

DLC for the BF1 Deluxe owners

★★★ Apprentice

it is my strong opinion, and same with my friends, that as owners of BF1 Deluxe we have made the worst buying decision for BF.  we dont get early access to any DLC.  we dont get server premium access.  we got some packs and cosmetics not nearly worth the $30 extra.  that bitterness is why we arent playing BF1 and are not into the pricing game.

the $80 means i paid $30 for weak sauce in my humble experience....  and doesnt make any of us want to pay for this DLC.  since everything goes on sale, certainly not list price.

please check out this article for the best break down of versions if one is considering the They Shall Not Pass DLC:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/56gwqj/battlefield_1_editions_explained_without/

• BF1 Standard = base game = 60$
  • BF1 Premium Pass = all future releases of maps/vehicles/weapons = 50$
  • BF1 Deluxe = BF1 standard + cosmetics packs + early access* = 80$
  • BF1 Ultimate = BF1 Deluxe + BF1 Premium pass = 130$

"In conclusion, best price for full game without (useless) cosmetics packs, early access* and using safe official ways : "BF1 standard" 60$ + "BF1 Premium Pass" 50$ = full BF1 for 110$."

one another note BF2142 is back up and running so see ya!

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Re: DLC for the BF1 Deluxe owners

★★★★ Apprentice

Of course the best purchase option since BF3 has been always BF + Premium Pass,  not Deluxe...

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)