Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Custom emblems

by VRtroper

Original Post

Custom emblems

★★★★ Novice

In battlefield 1 we had custom emblems created by the clans, why can not we now use our bf1 emblems?

People like to see their emblem on a vehicle or on any weapon, it sure does not require a lot of time to add this option to BFV.

Message 1 of 8 (219 Views)

Re: Custom emblems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello @VRtroper  if you but a clan on active in bf1 the emblem and clan tag will show up in bf5 . Am not sure if its the same with a custom emblem . You can try. Just put your clan or emblem on active in the Battlefield app . 

I know it works with the clan emblem. But let me know if it worked with a custom emblem.

I hope this helped you out!

greatings mikekiller-46

please grant xp if this helped you out Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (204 Views)

Hello @VRtroper

There is no Custom Emblem support in BFV at this moment.. You can use of the "unique" emblems for BFV.

Go to:

Menu -> Profile -> Rewards -> Emblems
Message 3 of 8 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Unique emblems can be used. But the really interesting thing is that you can use the custom ones. It should be made compatible for BFV
Message 4 of 8 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]

@VRtroper

I heard that DICE can add custom emblems but they dont must to add it because there are so many offensive emblems in BF4 and mostly on BF1.

(Emblems like h*tler, propagation of Nazism and nude womans and many others...)

Message 5 of 8 (153 Views)

★★★ Guide

thats a shame... its only the minority and other clans/platoons that tow the line have to suffer

Message 6 of 8 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There are clans with good logos that would love to see their shield embodied in a vehicle or uniforms.
Message 7 of 8 (125 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They always pay those who have less guilt. It's as easy as adding a button where you can report to that platoon and that @Dice or @EA take action.

There are squads / teams with many years of experience with their created logos that they want to look like in BF1.

We can not let a few unpresentable control us. YouTube and other portals have thousands of conflicting images and do not close their portals.

I think the best option is to put measures and fight against these people who use offensive images, just like we fight every day against people who use Cheats.
Message 8 of 8 (122 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help