Custom emblems

by VRtroper

Original Post

Highlighted

Custom emblems

★★★ Apprentice

In battlefield 1 we had custom emblems created by the clans, why can not we now use our bf1 emblems?

People like to see their emblem on a vehicle or on any weapon, it sure does not require a lot of time to add this option to BFV.

Message 1 of 8 (769 Views)

Re: Custom emblems

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello @VRtroper  if you but a clan on active in bf1 the emblem and clan tag will show up in bf5 . Am not sure if its the same with a custom emblem . You can try. Just put your clan or emblem on active in the Battlefield app . 

I know it works with the clan emblem. But let me know if it worked with a custom emblem.

I hope this helped you out!

greatings mikekiller-46

please grant xp if this helped you out Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (749 Views)

Hello @VRtroper

There is no Custom Emblem support in BFV at this moment.. You can use of the "unique" emblems for BFV.

Go to:

Menu -> Profile -> Rewards -> Emblems
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 8 (740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Unique emblems can be used. But the really interesting thing is that you can use the custom ones. It should be made compatible for BFV
Message 4 of 8 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]

@VRtroper

I heard that DICE can add custom emblems but they dont must to add it because there are so many offensive emblems in BF4 and mostly on BF1.

(Emblems like h*tler, propagation of Nazism and nude womans and many others...)

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 8 (698 Views)

★ Pro

thats a shame... its only the minority and other clans/platoons that tow the line have to suffer

Message 6 of 8 (683 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
There are clans with good logos that would love to see their shield embodied in a vehicle or uniforms.
Message 7 of 8 (670 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
They always pay those who have less guilt. It's as easy as adding a button where you can report to that platoon and that @Dice or @EA take action.

There are squads / teams with many years of experience with their created logos that they want to look like in BF1.

We can not let a few unpresentable control us. YouTube and other portals have thousands of conflicting images and do not close their portals.

I think the best option is to put measures and fight against these people who use offensive images, just like we fight every day against people who use Cheats.
Message 8 of 8 (667 Views)