Re: Crystals

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crystals

★★★ Newbie
Hello I would like someone to investigate crystals missing from my account. I logged on at 13.40 this after noon and found the nearly eigh hundred crystals have gone from my account. I am sure I did not purchase anything at this time could you please look into this. Regards Michael Strachan
Message 1 of 2 (1,273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Phoenix1667I'm sorry, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help with this from the forum. If you're missing content could you please contact the EA Help team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will provide more guidance on contacting support. Please have your Player ID or Ally Code ready so EA Help Advisors can assist. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,264 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Phoenix1667I'm sorry, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help with this from the forum. If you're missing content could you please contact the EA Help team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will provide more guidance on contacting support. Please have your Player ID or Ally Code ready so EA Help Advisors can assist. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (1,265 Views)