Cross platform play on fifa 20

by Shiuriiii

Original Post

Re: Cross platform play on fifa 20

★★ Novice

Would be great I have couple of old friends that are on console and I'm solely on PC and it sucks not being able to play pro clubs or 1v1s when there are games that already have success in cross-play.

Message 11 of 31 (7,813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Cross platform would be so good. I have friends on Xbox and PlayStation, and I have both and a PC, which I would prefer to play on. So it either means buying three copies, or not enjoy the game as much as I could. With EA being EA, I expect they know people will have this problem and hope they will buy multiple copies to make more money. Shame really, because I really fancied getting FIFA 20 this year but due to this I won't purchase any. Considering other games are capable of cross platform, I feel greed has trumped player satisfaction.

Message 12 of 31 (7,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cross platform is in its testing stages that's why rocket league, fortnight and call of duty are running it on these console I believe the deals have been done between all consoles and next year is a big year with the next gen released consoles, the new console and new architecture will all support cross platform as Sony have moved out of there beta stage of testing, which sony always take there time that's why there console is still in the stone age, Microsoft are even creating the hardware I.e. the GPU and graphics card you speed things up so sit back and let the nerds do there job next year we will all be cross playing all game and all platforms and in 5 years this talk will be a thing of the past 

Message 13 of 31 (7,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pc really needs cross play on fifa 20, been playing fifa on pc since 18 (previous ones on ps4). I dont know where to start, dead FUT market? Fewer matchmaking? dead pro clubs? otherwise just remove pro clubs from pc really no point on keeping, lets save few gigs (Though im a huge pro clubs fan) ! it takes no genius to see Pc problems regarding Fifa. To be honest i dont think they'll do it its been so many years, and dont forget its EA, they are happy with Xbox and Ps4 money why ruin it?

Message 14 of 31 (7,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I needed only one card to complete my squad, guess how many on the pc market?

https://imgur.com/4Ag0jvL

HAHAHAHA this is so ridiculous, CAN WE AT LEAST GET MARKET CROSSED BETWEEN OTHER CONSOLES?

Message 15 of 31 (7,496 Views)

★★ Novice

Are there any PC players here? Please share your id so that we could become friends on Origin. I need friends there to complete the Icon swaps that will be released on 11th October. mine is animesh_figo

Message 16 of 31 (7,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@stonedkiwi86https://www.vg247.com/2019/10/02/ps4-cross-play-out-of-beta-despite-no-official-word/

Out of beta , it's up to EA now! Even it's outside FUT, just online friendlies or so ... Might be a good test case ... Wondering

Message 17 of 31 (7,451 Views)

★★★ Novice
If FIFA 20 became a Cross-Platform. There will be the biggest gaming community ever.
Message 18 of 31 (7,370 Views)

★ Novice

2 days ago, Sony announced that FIFA 20 would allow cross-play between PS4, Xbox and PC players

Message 19 of 31 (7,339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi there add me on origin I am mexxwel16

Message 20 of 31 (7,299 Views)