Re: Cross platform play on fifa 20

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cross platform play on fifa 20

★★★★★ Novice

Hope there will be cross platform play between pc, xbox, and ps4 for upcoming fifa 20 so the community will be bigger

Message 1 of 31 (183,043 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Shiuriiii  - We haven't released any info about a potential game in the future at the moment but I agree with cross play and progression in general in the gaming community - it would be awesome and something I'd personally love to see.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 31 (182,618 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Shiuriiii  - We haven't released any info about a potential game in the future at the moment but I agree with cross play and progression in general in the gaming community - it would be awesome and something I'd personally love to see.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 31 (182,619 Views)

★★★ Pro
EA dont decide that, that is up too Microsoft and Sony too decide. But it is rumoured that, PS5 and Xbox two will be the first ever consolls too have crossplay, but we dont know wich games that will have that support. Too start with, mayby we will have som info about it later on E3 this summer.
Message 3 of 31 (182,576 Views)

★★ Novice

Fortnite, Rocket League and I think even more games do have cross play between all consoles including Xbox-PS. Sony didn't want to earlier and sait it "wasn't safe for the users" but they finally accepted cross play to xbox as well like 8-12 months ago. Also I know it's confirmed to the next cod coming like october

Message 4 of 31 (182,298 Views)

Rif.: Cross platform play on fifa 20

★★ Novice

I hope that too

Message 5 of 31 (178,506 Views)

★★ Novice
@BVBgamer88 I heard the new CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE is cross platform
Message 6 of 31 (173,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would be cool

Message 7 of 31 (173,633 Views)

FIFA 20 Cross Market

★★★★ Novice

So I play FIFA on the PC (since 3 years) and its always the same for PC Players, the market is always bad because of the small amount of Players posted on the market, this affects the price of the players significantly and its way harder for PC players to find lets say earlier versions of Special Cards (like IFs of week 1-5) in the market. Also while XBOX and PS4 have 2 Million + active Transfers each, PC market has mostly 300k active Transfers (If you are lucky). Is there any Problem why they could not activate cross market with PC with at least one platform? so FUT could be as enjoyable for PC players as it is for console Players.

Message 8 of 31 (168,985 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 Cross Market

Community Manager

@sakizn 

Moved your post over here for the answer and for feedback in this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 31 (168,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not entirely true, 

Microsoft is in favor of this. Like gears of war and the Xbox play anywhere i can play with any friends on pc or xbox. at least for Xbox and PC there should be no problem at all regarding cross-platform between Xbox and PC. As far as i can remember from previous press releases from Microsoft they are in favor of cross play between Xbox and PC. 

It is just the developers that need to be willing to implement it and  with the Xbox play anywhere Microsoft made the first step to make this available for developers. 

Because when you look at it in the Microsoft store on a windows 10 PC it is only available for Xbox. Probably the reason is to make it cross platform it also needs to be available in the Windows store for PC and EA would lose profit margin. as for any sale in that store they need to give Microsoft a percentage. It is probably more related to money then Microsoft allowing it to be cross platform. That's why the PC version is only available through origin and not the Microsoft store. 

Message 10 of 31 (162,218 Views)