Creation Center / Customization

by persianhooper

Original Post

Creation Center / Customization

★★★★ Apprentice

EA Team,

I think I’m starting to understand the whole face scan process and how the NFL players need to give their consent before their faces can be added to their player in the game.

However, for us just wanting to customize and create players in the game for whatever reason (ie draft classes, creating ourselves, etc.), I just want to get an understanding of why this option hasn’t been expanded yet. At the very least, why can’t there be more face options added for us to choose from in the ‘create a player’ screen? The face options have been exactly the same generic faces with minimal selections for several years now. Each year Madden comes out we see the same old face options so it’s like we are buying the same game again instead of an advanced upgraded version which should be the case each time a new game comes out. 

This year I was shocked to see that the new customization tool was added, but then immediately disappointed that we would only be able to create one player and only be able to control that one player.

Ideally, it would be perfect if the ‘create a player’ option incorporates the customization tool moving forward where we would completely do away with the generic faces, but like I mentioned, why can’t there at least be more face options added to this version of the game? As of now if we can’t find a face that looks right or fits a description we want, then the game just won’t be much fun and defeats the whole purpose of customization. 

Myself and others have mentioned this numerous times with absolutely no responses from the EA team. We truly need your help and commitment to bring the game up to date for us and make these small changes. 

Please respond and let us know if this can be addressed beginning with this year’s game, Madden 20. I appreciate your time.

@EA_Blueberry @EA_Barry

@EA_Roger 

Message 1 of 1 (308 Views)