Re: Creating & Saving Squads

by Grandepatron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Creating & Saving Squads

★★★ Newbie

Under the Character tab, we can Filter and Sort our entire collection of heroes. It would be great, though, to create and save different squads for different gameplay purposes, e.g., a squad of Jedi, Jawas, Rebels, and so forth.

Additionally, the ability to create tiered squads for, say, Galactic War encounters would prove useful. I use at least three squads of heroes to grind through a single Galactic War map, for instance. 

The idea is that developing squads and, subsequently, more effective squad tactics depends upon much more than individual hero level or strength. The ability to create and save different squad kinds and configurations would, I think, benefit players and make gameplay more enjoyable. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,331 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
Click that button! And set the squads! 😃

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,222 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
By the way you can save squads now with since the QoL update.
Message 2 of 5 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Grandepatron wrote:
By the way you can save squads now with since the QoL update.

Where is this??  I'm not seeing it anywhere. Frown  I'd love to be able to do this as well!

Message 3 of 5 (828 Views)

★★ Guide
Click that button! And set the squads! 😃
Message 4 of 5 (1,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It would be great if we could have filter when we create squads (even for saving it in this squad selector). When you have more than one hundred toons, it's a pain to find the right ones to create the team you want.

Message 5 of 5 (759 Views)