Created players limit of 30

by lacosanostrabeso

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Created players limit of 30

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA guys,

For many years I am a fan of FIFA gameplay. Starting with FIFA 1994 of ps1 and so on. Lots of our friends gather together to play football on ps1, ps2, ps3 and now ps4. We were very excited that we were able to create ourselvs in fifa, but we were very dissapointed when we discovered that there are only 30 players available for creation. When we calculated, all of us gathered around 60. Not funny for my friends who left without their own created player. We cant create ourselvs everytime we gather in my house. Deleting one and adding another is not funny either. Switching to PES is not an alternative, despite the fact that they dont have such limit in PES, but if you continue like that, we will not ha a chance, but to switch to PES.

Gamers who love to play online, leave them original teams, line ups and players, not letting to use created players in online games, FUT and other game modes like that, but if we want to play offline career mode, hot seat exhibitions with all of our friends in the teams, why should not we have such freedom? What if we dont care about FUT, online play or the game modes where playing with created players would not be fair? That can be solved with just not letting our created players being used in these game modes.

We are looking forward to have that limit removed. There is only a month left for full version of FIFA 19 to be released.

Hope that number will at least changed to 50 or 60.

Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 3 (10,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Created players limit of 30

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (10,523 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (10,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

So what is the limit now?

Message 3 of 3 (9,599 Views)