Re: Created players don't appear on National squads

by IamIronMan04

Original Post

Re: Created players

★★★★ Novice

Why are our other complaints not recognized or even addressed like the created players not being able to be assigned to national teams like we could in fifa 20.

Message 51 of 62 (1,592 Views)

★ Apprentice

Right guys, someone from the EA commuity named EA_rephii will find out wether this is planned for the FIFA 21 or if it is a bug. He also said, he will contact me, as soon as possible he finds out the answer. 

It's very late, but better late than never. Also, I think this is a bug because if it is in careermode, then surely, it should also be on offline. 

Message 52 of 62 (1,569 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade We appericate you giving the Devs feed back but its us the fans that pay £50-£70 for the game why would we wanted a bugged game which we could pick up for half that.

Do you really want to lose out to PES?

Message 53 of 62 (1,527 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They will not do anything about it, the problem is known to them from the very beginning, they will tell us that they solved the problem in FIFA 22, so please go to the stores.

Message 54 of 62 (1,420 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade There is an option in edit teams you have to cancel real player and add created ones
Message 55 of 62 (1,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How exactly do you do that please? 

Message 56 of 62 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice

I got really lucky in terms of putting myself on a national team as there's a player from my country in the game that has the same last name, and even more lucky as he looks not too dissimilar to me so I've edited his position and stats and I am using him. Only issue is the wrong first initial on the team lineup and the wrong first name when he scores, but I can live with that.

Might be a last ditch option for some who really want to but it shouldn't have to come down to searching for similar players and pretending the name isn't wrong, this isn't FIFA 07 on the PSP. This was lucky for me as my national team has around 100 players in the pool, there's no chance for anyone with an uncommon name or from a country with a small player pool 

Message 57 of 62 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is it then

Message 58 of 62 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HANS-alsaadi1975 How do you do that?
Message 59 of 62 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@HANS-alsaadi1975  @How? Would you mind going over it on how to do it,  step by step ?

Message 60 of 62 (1,079 Views)