Re: Created fighters

by Matty1Monopoly

Original Post

Created fighters

★★★ Newbie

C'mon EA!!!!! Created fighters need to have 4.5 or 5 star power. They're so limited already it's stupid. They don't have basic moves like the crucifix, they have low star power, they're limited with subs and locks, on & on!!! MAKE SOME GOOD CHANGES FOR THE CAF or at least give them 4.5 start power. Almost all other fighter being used by good players use 4.5 and 5 star fighters. Make it fair for the CAF!!! Respectfully, docd777 

Message 1 of 3 (823 Views)

★ Guide

All I do is play CAF and then realize they suck and go back to playing UFC 3.

It's shocking how far backwards in game design they went for UFC 4.

Even if they didn't want people to make their own overpowered CAF's, they could've at least let us use fighter's skillsets for our CAF's. Like who wouldn't want to create their own CAF with Max Holloway's skills?

Now they just have this stupid feature where they keep updating & changing people's movesets. A fighter just can't lose a fight, they have to have their skills go down as well.

Message 2 of 3 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm like you in that I have basically gone back to playing UFC 3 because of the removal of CAF stat customization. I understand they were trying to address issues with OP CAFs in online play, but they essentially cut off their nose to spite their face. They took away options that everyone seemed to love. At least, everyone that plays the game offline. I made reference to all of this, and more, in a thread I started earlier. I also provided a suggestion that would give everyone the best of both worlds. 

Message 3 of 3 (764 Views)