[Removed by CM]

Message 22 of 29 (1,213 Views)

Re: Created Players Deleted

★★★ Newbie

Happened on madden 19 to me

Message 23 of 29 (1,145 Views)

★★ Novice

I was unaware of this issue until only 2 days ago... can't believe this issue isnt patched

Message 24 of 29 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The fact that it is now March and this issue has not been addressed is absolutely ridiculous. Very clear indication that EA does not care about the offline community if it wasn’t already obvious with the lack of content and change in career mode in the past 5 years.

Message 25 of 29 (989 Views)

★ Novice

EA you are the worst company ever FIX YOU * ISSUES INSTEAD OF WORKING ON MAKING FIFA 19 ULTIMATE TEAM GAMPLAY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY WAS YOU * *

Message 26 of 29 (877 Views)

★ Novice

EA you are the worst company ever FIX YOU * ISSUES INSTEAD OF WORKING ON MAKING FIFA 19 ULTIMATE TEAM GAMEPLAY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY WAS YOU * *

Message 27 of 29 (876 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too man...

It happened twice a day! I think you have to play offline in order to not lose your players again. The game automatically updates the squads and your players get automatically deleted.

Message 28 of 29 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened to me the first time I tried it too. What you need to do is hit the cancel button as the game is downloading the latest squad update, then you’ll be able to start your career with your edited squads. Create backups for your edited rosters as the game will sometimes save the update over your roster save. Hope that helps.

Message 29 of 29 (379 Views)