Created Players Deleted

by jakeharry97

Original Post

Created Players Deleted

★★ Novice

I had created a number of custom players on Fifa 19 but when I tried to start a manager career mode the squad me updated automatically and all of my created players have been completely deleted from my game. Squad updates should not affect created players. Or if they do they certainly shouldn’t delete them completely. A lot of time was put into creating these players so this is a very frustrating issue.

Message 1 of 29 (14,836 Views)

Re: Created Players Deleted

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too! Ridiculous! Created 24 players went to start a new player career which automatically downloaded latest squads..went back because I wanted to check something and ALL created players were gone. Ridiciulous!

Message 2 of 29 (14,513 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this problem too. It was so frustrating. EA need to sort this out now!
Message 3 of 29 (14,466 Views)

★ Guide

Same here.  My enjoyment for this game went to the toilet.  Needs addressed

Message 4 of 29 (14,417 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me. 25 players that I had spent so much energy on making... Really dissapointed... Entered careermode and they were gone.. 

Message 5 of 29 (14,375 Views)

★★ Novice

EA SPORTS!!! This is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Spent wvery evening my last week creating players for them to just disappear when i start a new career mode! You already limit our editing by not making a proper creation centre amd now after we wasted so mich time and money this happens!!!

Time is money for your clients too, you should respect this!!

please find a solution asap!!!

Message 6 of 29 (14,285 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me too! I got so disappointed. EA have to fix this now!

Message 7 of 29 (14,205 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This happened to me as well. I've tried all possible settings when starting the career. What's even more frustrating is that it erases the created players even from from the profile that I saved. @EA need to fix this ASAP!
Message 8 of 29 (14,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I created 30 players two times now! I always loved fifa so i can play with my own players, now all i can do is play the gamemodes. I want to do something that i created on my own.

Message 9 of 29 (14,072 Views)

We've been having similar issues in NHL 19 as well - there must be something server side that is blocking data from getting through; it's a shame, really

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 10 of 29 (14,046 Views)