Create a Stadium

by metsfan060996

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Create a Stadium

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've been playing Fifa for close to 10 years now and am an avid career mode player. I, specifically, spend a lot of time playing the manager version of career mode. Throughout the years i've really enjoyed trying make different teams extremely good. A lot of times I try and pick the worst teams in Europe and try and make them a top team in the world and after many years of playing the game it has become pretty routine to take a team like Portsmouth, which in Fifa 18 was in the 3rd league in England, and make them win the quadruple in only a few years. I've really enjoyed the addition of the ability to move teams between leagues. For example, put New York City FC in the Premier League or La Liga. At this point though it has gotten kind of boring. 

An idea that I think about quite often is if they put the ability to create a team and/or create a stadium in career mode. Whenever I play career mode I always try to play with a stadium that actually exists in real life and over the years they've added a ton of stadiums to play with, but something I always hoped was if you could make a stadium to use with a team. This idea is similar to the franchise mode that they had in MVP Baseball 2005, also an EA Sport game. You weren't able to create a team but you were able to take any team and pretty much start a career mode with a brand new stadium. At the start you were given one layer of seats behind home plate and you were able to do things like name the stadium, design was the grass pattern would be, design the field dimensions, and figure out how high the outfield walls would be. Then as you went along in the career mode if your team was good you would make more money and were able to add things to the stadium such as more seating, include restaurants, stadium vendors for things like hot dogs and popcorn, add advertisements throughout the stadium, and add fireworks. So like Fifa career mode it was fun to start with a really poor team and make some player changes to get the team to be at the top of the league and as the team becomes more successful and make more money see the stadium progress to be to best stadium in the league. 

I feel like if this type of a feature was added to Fifa career mode it would make it unbelievable. For example, if you were able to take a team like Blackpool or Millwall and start your managerial career with a new, small, kind of irrelevant stadium and as your team gets better you are able to upgrade your stadium to be in the same category as Old Trafford or the San Siro. 

Also with all this being said, it'd be cool to be able to create a team in career mode and maybe start them in the lowest leagues and watch as they progress to be the best team in the top leagues. 

Hopefully, someone actually sees this message adds one of these two concepts to Fifa career mode one day because it would totally change the game forever. I actually don't think it'd ever play a different game. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Create a Stadium

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, some interesting ideas and I'll pass them on to the team.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,491 Views)

All Replies

Re: Create a Stadium

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, some interesting ideas and I'll pass them on to the team.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (2,492 Views)