User Agreement Screen Blocked - Madden 19

by Erikfrancois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

User Agreement Screen Blocked - Madden 19

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Tryin to find out why my game brings me to a blocked scene nd doesnt let me accept tha policy

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title for improved search results

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cookie policy

Community Manager

Hey, @Erikfrancois 

Are you getting this screen every time you load up the game and are you accepting yes? We've seen the license agreement pop up at random times when players have something non-game related plugged into their console's USB slot. Do you have anything in the USB slot?

It looks like you're on PlayStation. Can you try a power cycle to see if it still happens to you?

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cookie policy

Community Manager

Hey, @Erikfrancois 

Are you getting this screen every time you load up the game and are you accepting yes? We've seen the license agreement pop up at random times when players have something non-game related plugged into their console's USB slot. Do you have anything in the USB slot?

It looks like you're on PlayStation. Can you try a power cycle to see if it still happens to you?

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)