Re: Connected franchise with Next Gen and Current Gen

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Connected franchise with Next Gen and Current Gen

★★★ Newbie

I just upgraded to a series X, my friends are still on Xbox One, is there any way to still be in franchises with them or am I screwed now that I have upgraded?

Message 1 of 7 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]

@iamjoehall55 It is possible to launch Madden in an earlier version of your console. I'm not sure how it works (I'm playing on PC) but you should find the option to do that before you start the game. if you start your game in the same version as your friends, you will see them in your list of friends and can join the franchise as before.

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 7 (549 Views)

Community Manager

@iamjoehall55 

As long as the commish of the league didn't transfer it over to next gen, you can download the Gen4 version of the game from your games library and continue playing with your friends who are Gen4. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry How do I do that? Everytime I install it from the disc, it automatically does it at the Series X version.

Message 4 of 7 (482 Views)

Community Manager

@iamjoehall55 

Under My Games & Apps there will be two versions. You might have to checked your uninstalled games if the Gen4 version is there. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol I must be next level stupid.  It doesn't show two versions ANYWHERE for me.  When I got to my library or the store it will only show the X/S version.  

Message 6 of 7 (457 Views)

Community Manager

@iamjoehall55 

Do you have the filter under My Games & Apps set to installed games instead of uninstalled? 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (448 Views)