Re: Connect to EA servers wait has increased

by brian2cst

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Given all the problems GW2 has been having: with the missing items from the Frosty Upgrades, the longer load times etc., EA and PopCap literally have their hands full. They've got far too much going on for them, burning them out so much that they can't recover from it. EA themselves have been in so much trouble lately, for example the controversial loot box system for Battlefront II, the inability to claim any items from the frozen upgrades, and Payback not getting any good reviews whatsoever.

In my opinion, EA's downfall has just begun.

Message 11 of 16 (668 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, any issues connecting to the game should be sorted now.The studio were able to do a little work on their end to ensure that no one should have any issues connecting. 

If you continue to be unable to connect then please let me know and also try the connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see the issue after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (635 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the update Darko.
Works much better so far on my end (XBOX ONE)

Message 13 of 16 (598 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Have noticed the last couple of days it only has taken about 30 seconds to connect.  Thanks for now in sorting out the problem.  So far so good.

Message 14 of 16 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am still having this problem. I am using the free trial. I am wasting some of my trial time due to this problem. It used to work. Now it isn't.

Message 15 of 16 (541 Views)

Community Manager

@TriggerSteam Do you have Xbox gold?

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (540 Views)