Company Coin Accrual Issues

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Company Coin Accrual Issues

EA DICE Team

Apologies for misinforming you that outstanding Company Coin issues have been resolved. Thanks to your feedback and outcries, it’s apparent that this is NOT the case.

First, we will align internally to identify the following:

- Why Max Rank 50 players are not receiving Company Coin at EoR
- Why EoR is not displaying accrued Company Coin
- When an expected fix is to be implemented
- When retroactive awarding of missed Company Coin will be issued (if possible)

Once we have determined these details we will:

- Provide an ETA on fix
- Provide clarity on Company Coin accrual model at Max Rank 50
- Provide insight on retroactive awarding of Company Coin

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Message 1 of 11 (854 Views)

Re: Company Coin Accrual Issues

★★★ Novice

Thanks for acknowledging the issue! Haven't had any source of CC income save daily missions- very frustrating. I can't even imagine how much CC I should have earned by now with the hours I've put in.

Message 2 of 11 (820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am not max level. I don't receive any currency for completing multiplayer matches. The game says I earn several thousand every day, but then it doesn't show up everywhere. Attached is an example of a reward that I have never received. I have contacted customer support, gone through all of their solutions, and still no fix. It's not very fun to be running around with all of the other players looking cool, but I have to look like a scrub because I don't have enough currency to purchase the cosmetic items. I even purchase some of the real money currency for a couple featured items, but I want the items that are part of the in-game economy. Now, all of my soldiers look the same because I have one cool outfit.

Message 3 of 11 (726 Views)

Community Manager

@flashwitinc 

The team is aware of an incorrect amount of Company Coins being displayed at the end of rounds, but can confirm the correct amount is being received by players. Check your coin balance before you go into a game and afterwards exit out. You should see an increase. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (713 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the quick response! I will do just that.

Message 5 of 11 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the update. I am still missing the 5000 coins from last tides of war...Please help
Message 6 of 11 (626 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same here it's usually saying around 350 through 750 at times for 1 round but I'm always expecting like 100 or 150 and that's usually the case so keeps me calm lol.
Message 7 of 11 (581 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Steekyd88, there is currently an issue in the EoR screen that is showing the wrong information and wrong amount of company coins earned. 

We have confirmed that everyone is getting the correct amount of company coins after each round. What I recommend is keep an eye on your company cons balance before and after a match. 

/Atic
Message 8 of 11 (570 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hey @EA_Atic yea I understand, like the 670cc or 750cc is too much for 1 round of conquest so when I leave to check my cc it usually goes up by like 100cc or 150cc, sometimes 350 due to daily achievements which I a happy enough with.
Question- 150cc is relatively correct for 1 round of conquest right?
Message 9 of 11 (557 Views)

@Steekyd88 

You get 25cc for every 1,000 points scored in a match (plus assignments) so yes, 150cc is a reasonable average amount per round

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 10 of 11 (551 Views)