Companion and Web App transfer Market Access

by jonp777888

Original Post

Re: Companion and Web App transfer Market Access

Community Manager

@Woah_dug 

You have to earn access to using the market on the web/app. It's important that you fully complete each match. Quitting them early will not count as a fully played game.

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 16 (521 Views)

★ Novice

Do squad battles count towards the played matches?

Message 12 of 16 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro check my account Ive played a considerable amount of games to completion, so I do not understand how I have not unlocked the transfer market. Ive done drafts, squad battles and div rivals and yet in JULY still do not have access to the transfer market, which need I remind you I technically do pay for. This is an awful system, and by not opening my transfer access you are technically robbing me of a service I PAID FOR.

Message 13 of 16 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@Woah_dug 

I can't discuss your account details here, but you're welcome to contact an advisor. They can tell you how many games you've played and completed.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 16 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its been a month since I posted it give me the transfer market I bought this game now give me what im owed or a refund

Message 15 of 16 (313 Views)

Community Manager

@Woah_dug 

You have to earn access to the market on the app. Make sure you're fully completing games. Quitting out of them early will not count. So far, I'm not seeing any issues with your account so you'll just need to keep playing. As far as a refund goes, you'll need to contact the retailer the game was purchased from to see if that's possible.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 16 (282 Views)