Companion and Web App transfer Market Access

by jonp777888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Companion and Web App transfer Market Access

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

I appreciate that EA staff cannot grant access and it has to be earned, however why is there no requirements of how to earn access? I've played over 60 games now in two weeks since starting the game and I still have no access. I have played friendlies, Squad battles, Rivals, and I've even had a blast at Draft. 

Do you have to buy Fifa points to get access?

I can't help but feel this shouldn't be such a grey area, when does it become acceptable to assume there's an issue and I'm never going to get access?

If I don't get access then I won't be buying Fifa 22, completing SBCs and other parts of the game is so much easier on the app, it feels a really bizarre privilege to be a privilege without any requirements to earn it?

Cheers,

JONP777888

Message 1 of 16 (2,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Companion and Web App transfer Market Access

Community Manager

Hi there, @jonp777888.

All the details we have on accessing the Transfer Market through the web/companion app can be found here. If you're not banned from the market, just keep playing and eventually it will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,164 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jonp777888.

All the details we have on accessing the Transfer Market through the web/companion app can be found here. If you're not banned from the market, just keep playing and eventually it will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (2,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This obviously isn't a new problem, @jonp777888, and it seems that EA's representatives have no clue how the system works, if it's random, a set number of games, how you treat other people outside of the game, whether you prefer meat or vegan food. It seems like a flawed system that no one knows how works. I found this thread from 2020, seems like we won't gain access for at least another 8 months if this is representative for the rest of us: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/fut20-companion/m-p/8746118/highlight/true#M27918 

And all that @EA_Aljo can say both now and then is "keep playing". I think I'm going to give up on the companion app, it seems like a lottery no one wins. 

Message 3 of 16 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My transfer market on the fut app isn’t working can you help I’m trying to get players please

Message 4 of 16 (2,028 Views)

Community Manager

@venustheplanet34 

Can you give me some details on what is happening? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 16 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t acces the market on the companion app and I’ve been active on my account for over a week and played over 50 games and still haven’t gained access. Please tell me a solution apart from ‘keep playing’ because I’m sure almost everyone has ‘kept playing’ and it has not worked so can you at least tell us another solution or I won’t buy another fifa 

Message 6 of 16 (1,905 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Tichyt108 

There are no other solutions for this. Please see my first post in this thread for all the information we have on accessing the Transfer Market on the web/companion app. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 16 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have played 300+ games and all modes in fut still have no access to market, this game is cap

Message 8 of 16 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Obanks96 Yeah, I have played around the same amount of games, and have basically given up on the companion app. It seems like it's as much a mystery to EA how it works as to us players. Maybe I'll gain access some time in September right before the 22 edition releases. 

Message 9 of 16 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue on my account. I don't know how EA is able to rob their paying customers of a service that they paid for but they are and are currently in void of their terms and conditions. This is absolutely outrageous and a horrible system that punishes players whom are unable to devote their entire lives to the game. I am furious how in July they still have my transfer market locked due to me not "playing enough games" despite me PAYING FOR IT. Talk about breaking their own rules smh.

Message 10 of 16 (1,618 Views)