Re: Community Calendar: October

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Community Calendar: October

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone,

Starting this month we aim to bring you a calendar of all the in-game events, as well as some key talking points that will be taking place throughout the month.

As this is the first edition of the initiative, we'd love to hear your feedback.

October Calendar
an1w2oqx1oom.png

[source]

Message 1 of 8 (788 Views)

★★★ Pro

Like the style of these.

But we've only got one exact date, for the Halloween event. Does this mean that the other three will be available separately on the other three weekends (I mean, logic would dictate that), or all those three are part of one big event, three modifiers for one weekend?

Also, how does the ability to specifically search for Clone Wars era HvV and HS give us more chance to play as Grievous? Is something being changed about the modes, or about cross-era? Because right now, hero-wise the era really doesn't matter, even in GA it is just a slight extra cost. But in the Hero modes? There is actually no such factor in play at all.

Message 2 of 8 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Happy Halloween! Party hat

I need to prepare some candies for... GENERAL GRIEVOUS!

Edit: Hmm...? Night time DEATH STAR map???

Message 3 of 8 (754 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm kind of enjoying the heros/villains f**k fest in GA. By kind of I mean less than I would have hoped. If the game had any sort of decent balancing it would be better. Also feel as if this mode is now very much highlighting how buggy each and every hero/villain is. 

Message 4 of 8 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Heroes Unleashed is crazy fun. I wish it was permanent!

Message 5 of 8 (717 Views)

Champion

Yes, Heroes Unleashed is so much fun.

I don't think it should be permanent but I hope these types of events will come more frequently, and...

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/october-events

I've been waiting for you, General Grievous!  Wink

Message 6 of 8 (711 Views)

Hero

@Sati_Sati wrote:

Yes, Heroes Unleashed is so much fun.

I don't think it should be permanent but I hope these types of events will come more frequently, and...

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/october-events

I've been waiting for you, General Grievous!  Wink

I agree its loads of fun.  Others have said the same.

While maybe not permanent in totality, aspects should make it into go-forward gameplay - e.g. increased # of concurrent heroes.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 7 of 8 (691 Views)

Hero

Calendar looks great!  Even better than I was hoping for, when we talked about giving players a better sense as to what's coming.

Nicely done.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 8 of 8 (690 Views)