Combat roles and gadgets

by Marcusspinner

Original Post

Combat roles and gadgets

★ Apprentice

Since the new release of the roadmap we see that in chapter 5 we going to get more gadgets. I expect these gadgets to be related to the new faction. I still hope to see more gadgets for all classes especially some classes like the support. Some classes don't have any creative freedom when choosing the class like the support. Also we have for each class just two combat roles so why are there not more combat roles? Again if you want to create a class with creativity you need more specilization for your class and with the amount of gadgets for a class and just the two combat roles there is really no class creativity. I hope DICE understands that there is really not enough choose right now. Battlefield 4 had tons of gadgets some better than the other ones but Battlefield V is just lacking these feature. We got player cosmetics so to disguinish you soldier from your teammates but now the play style should also differ way more. Please get some more gadgets and combat roles out!

Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

Re: Combat roles and gadgets

[ Edited ]

What kinds of roles and gadgets are you looking to get? Keep in mind this is a WWII setting so drones and mini bots (to a degree) wouldn't be possible.

Support's roles are actually pretty good in my opinion, you have a machine gun trait which fits their weaponry perfectly and you have the Engineer role that greatly speeds their actual support abilities - anything other than "more ammo/explosives" wouldn't fit.

With the addition of thr P08 and hopefully other small and gast weapons, we can see the Scout class get some sort of Infiltrator role - I'd to be able to run faster and really * the enemy's flank.

With the addition of the Pacific Theatre it would be pretty cool to see different kinds of traps you can place for enemies; I'm sure there will be some sort of hidey-hole and pitfall fortifications available for us to surprise clueless enemies

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)