[Collection Thread] Closed Alpha Requests (yours are here)

by Carbonic

Original Post

Re: BF5 Closed Alfa access key

★★★★ Apprentice

Access to BF5 closed alpha was randomly given out to people who have Origin accounts and have selected to receive emails from EA and it's only available to PC players only. So those of us who are console faithful players...oh well.

Message 20 of 33 (737 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Closed Alpha

Hero

Remember, it's a closed alpha, not an open alpha or a beta. It's very early and DICE is just being transparent about it. Usually, outside people are not even invited to these kinds of things, DICE is actually going out of their way to involve the community earlier in the testing than most other developers. For the closed beta I'm sure there will be more access going around and the open beta will be open for all.
Also, this link should probably be in here:
https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/news/article/battlefield-5-closed-alpha-all-you-need-to-know

Please don't make duplicate posts in here. @aView-KORG

carbonic signature

Message 21 of 33 (689 Views)

Re: BF5 Closed Alfa access key

Champion

I have my EA account set to receive emails and I didn't receive it Frown

I would be making so many bug reports and ideas while playing BFV Closed Alpha.

Please someone from EA, send me the code - you know that I will review it for you! Please!!

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 22 of 33 (677 Views)

Champion

I would be making so many bug reports and ideas while playing BFV Closed Alpha.

Please someone from EA, send me the code - you know that I will review it for you! Pretty please!!

I don't work for EA.

Message 23 of 33 (683 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello,

Thank you for responding.
You should not like my email address, because I've never received Origin keys for beta games, I've always had to beg support to give me a key. I have played this BF series since the beginning, games bought with box and original serial number, nor do I count the money I spent, but I have always had this problem of not liking old players.
From the old BF1942 until the most recent I never stopped playing and I'm always waiting for new ones, despite being 55 years old.

I will change the email address may be that in the future you are lucky ... my colleagues buy a BF and are always invited to alpha or beta ...

Cheers

JJ
Message 24 of 33 (677 Views)

Hero

Ah, a fellow 1942 original player ^^

I sadly hear the story about the player where all the friends get codes and they don't quite often. That's the disadvantages of doing it randomly I guess, there's always some outliers that become the unlucky few / statistical outliers.

carbonic signature

Message 25 of 33 (673 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok, I only have bad luck in Origin/EA Games ... from ubisoft and from the others I always get keys.

Cheers
Message 26 of 33 (669 Views)

Champion

But it's important to get into Closed Alpha because you get a dog tag for participating. I want a dog tag, too! It's the only way to get it. Come on EA - send me the code please!!

I don't work for EA.

Message 28 of 33 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

EA should do the same system of DogTag as BF2, once a player is killed in close combat we unblock the DogTag but we can not equip it. This would avoid the frustrations of not being able to unlock some DogTag and of course it would be a challenge to complete the DogTag wall.

Message 29 of 33 (637 Views)

Glad you have put all the same Closed-Alpha Threads together, since we have alot of the same questions just said different.

People even started sending me DM's and e-mails, asking me for a Alpha Code. Disappointed

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 30 of 33 (620 Views)