Re: Club Gathering Auto Starts without Members

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Club Gathering Auto Starts without Members

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I built a new Nightclub on one of the Island living lots and I made a Club sign to that New Nightclub. but, haven't add any members yet.  (I like to pick and choose whom I want).. on day 3 while at the new Nightclub playing around with the Dj booth. Club Gathering triggered.. I open up Club tab maybe I forgot I added a member and no one but my Sim. so not sure one time thing or bug in the making

Message 1 of 8 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Link is here for everyone else that has this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-GT-Club-become-Active-with-only-1-Member/td-p/79...

I'm locking this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (299 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@LadyDarkSorrow Can you duplicate it a second time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict  I just tested this on a clean new The Sims 4 folder, and its does auto starts without members

club triggers without members.png

club triggers without members 2.png

I even have the save game if you want..

Message 3 of 8 (345 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LadyDarkSorrow 
Are you using Mods / CC ?
How did you manage to create a club with only one member? I have always needed at least two Sims to create s club.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 8 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EuphorialQueen  no mods, you can create a Club with 1 Sim and set it up. but you need 2 or more members to make it active. the problem is the club triggering on its own with 1 member. not suppose too

Message 5 of 8 (321 Views)

Hero
@LadyDarkSorrow I'd say create a bug report then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict  done

Message 7 of 8 (307 Views)

Hero
Link is here for everyone else that has this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-GT-Club-become-Active-with-only-1-Member/td-p/79...

I'm locking this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (300 Views)