Re: Cloning Lab Issue

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Cloning Lab Issue

★★★ Novice

Is anyone else only receiving two epic units from the cloning lab when they state it to be 3?  This has happened to me the last few clones I've done.

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
cloning lab patch notes found here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Economy-Changes-March-13/m-p/7677722#M5119

Quoting you what is relevant to your issue:

Cloning Lab

We were excited to deliver the Cloning lab a few weeks ago. After launching the feature, we realize it does not reward enough cards.

The Free Chamber now grants double the cards (60 Commons, 20 Rares, or 2 Epics).
Standard Chambers now grant triple the cards (90 Commons, 30 Rares, or 3 Epics).

---

What you see in the bottom right is an unfortunate visual bug, but the cards you are getting is the intended values.
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @BBrich26145,

Have you been using the free Cloning Chamber or a Standard Cloning Chamber?

The free cloning chamber will grant you 60 common cards, 20 rare cards or 2 epic cards. A standard cloning chamber will grant 90 common cards, 30 rare cards or 3 epic cards.

There is currently a visual glitch that says both free and standard cloning chambers will grant the higher value; we are working on fixing that issue and apologize for any confusion.

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the responses, I quickly skimmed over that and saw the graphic that is to be updated.  Apologies!

Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)