Classical Graphics for Multiplayer or Lan?

by Noddynod443

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Classical Graphics for Multiplayer or Lan?

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was just wondering if since it is not possible to toggle between remastered and classical graphics mode in a multiplayer match, is it at all possible to host a multiplayer match that default startup in the classical graphics mode so that classical graphics mode can be played in multiplayer? Or is this already an option that I didn't see?

Thank You Gentlemen.

Sincerely,

noddynod443

Message 1 of 2 (731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Classical Graphics for Multiplayer or Lan?

Hero
@Noddynod443 For synchronisation reasons, the graphics switching feature was not implemented for multiplayer.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (699 Views)

All Replies

Re: Classical Graphics for Multiplayer or Lan?

Hero
@Noddynod443 For synchronisation reasons, the graphics switching feature was not implemented for multiplayer.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (700 Views)