Re: Class limits

by LuizCraftAS

Original Post

Class limits

★★ Apprentice

Can we please have some sort of limit as how to how many of one character can be on a team. I played a game of turf takeover on Zomburbia where the zombies had 9 Super Brainz. They were not a problem til the last stage, trying to capture the dining hall with 9 Super Brainz spamming turbo twist ansd super ultra ball was next to impossible. There are over 100 characters and its kind of.sad to just keep seeing the same 4 or 5 every game.

Message 1 of 8 (877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I would actually have liked to play against that. All the punch.

Edit: Also the fact that they actually managed to defend one of the hardest point of the game with that comp is even more hilarous.

Message 2 of 8 (857 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Agreed! Was playing today and had 6 citrons on my team. I feel the team is more balanced when you have a nice variety of team members but to each their own.  

Message 3 of 8 (814 Views)

★ Guide

Its not that there where nine of the same class, its the fact that they were all super brains.

He is a huge mistake in my opinion and a horrible character to play against. He seems to be the new noob friendliest character out there.

I dont really think class limits are that nessissary TBH but it would make much of a difference most games anyway.

They just need to nerf the heck of of super brains.

Message 4 of 8 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I doubt people would enjoy playing if they weren't allowed to play as their favorite character just because a lot of other people were. But that's also when the other team needs to actually adjust and adapt to the characters the other team is using. You guys could have used more chompers and citrons since citron's emp stun would have completely cancelled out their spin and made them easy targets for the team.

It's also a wise choice for plants to just rush the gallery and the dinning hall since i would say those are the hardest points to capture. Either way i could see why people would want a class limit but i find it to be a bad idea.

Message 5 of 8 (760 Views)

★ Pro

@madskot

Stupid imbalanced broken class, what do you expect?

Message 6 of 8 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YES!It so boring when I spawn in the game and there are 5 Z-Mech at the same time.

Message 7 of 8 (655 Views)

Thread necro'd.

Message 8 of 8 (639 Views)