Re: ChronoCommandos

by Tstillman24

Original Post

★ Guide

Hey guys. We still have 2 openings for the ChronoCommandos Please consider joining. Thanks.

Message 11 of 15 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

Hey guys. We still have 2 openings for the ChronoCommandos Please consider joining. Thanks.

When it comes to kicking members, we should probably consider who moves a week after season reset. At the start of the season, your medal count is in a multiple of 150. At every end of the season, we start at bronze 3, and for every division (That's 200 medals) we reached last season, we get 3/4 of the medals on the next one. To say that I have 6000 points, at next season I'd have 4500 points, if I didn't play that season, I be at 3375 points. I'm sure you could make an excel list of all player names and their points then check after a week or two.

Message 12 of 15 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Idk if this game gains any new players, but if it does, the alliance ChronoCommandos accepts new players, so if you want, you can join! Only requirement is to stay somewhat active. Currently 6 slots are open.

Message 13 of 15 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Confucius once say 1000 monkeys will eventually write a book just bashing at keys!

Message 14 of 15 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Oldskewlcandc wrote:

Confucius once say 1000 monkeys will eventually write a book just bashing at keys!

I see that you are very keen on finally finishing your group project. I‘m excited! Looking forward to reading your book!

Message 15 of 15 (478 Views)