Re: Choose a side!

by felker_s

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
I got the game yesterday and because of controller issues with my joystick it ended up selecting the new order, not the resistance. How do I change back to the resistance and what’s the difference anyway?
Message 51 of 64 (881 Views)

★★★ Pro

@psychotoddler
I don't think you can change it, the game even asks if you are sure.

Aside from the reward at the end (epic star card for either Finn or Phasma), there is no real difference, the challenges are totally the same with different names. I guess all you did is accidentally choose the winning side, I'd imagine most people went with the Order. :D

Message 52 of 64 (865 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So this doesn’t mean that I only play as first order? I prefer flying x wings and such. No way to blank your save and reselect?
Message 53 of 64 (857 Views)

★★★ Pro

@psychotoddler
It doesn't mean anything at all gameplay-wise. The multiplayer will be totally the same, you can even complete the challenges while playing on either side (or any era, for that matter).

Message 54 of 64 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey David, I understand we picked our faction to work towards goals and epic loot crates, although, will there ever be an update that allows us to pick factions when going into a fight? I can't tell you how many times i have played a match as the First Order, or the Republic only to following either match be switched to Rebels, or C.I.S. and I have to quit and reload a different match to get back to my preferred faction(sometimes). Other than having to hop games constantly to get back to a faction i want to play as, absolutely awesome game guys, balancing is amazing even me(I got the game yesterday) a Level 1 could defeat a Level 10+ no problem even without star cards(although they help) as long as you know what your doing. Also love the graphics, guns, explosions, large scale vehicle combat all of it is awesome. Way to go guys. 

Message 55 of 64 (697 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So are we going to find out who won this? The season ended today, correct?

Message 56 of 64 (645 Views)

Message 57 of 64 (634 Views)

Hero

@ORO_ERICIUS wrote:

https://starwarsgaming.net/first-order-wins-last-jedi-season/

That article is dated December 13, 2017.  That's when the season ended?

I don't recall getting a loot crate with that many valuable cards, even though I completed every challenge.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 58 of 64 (627 Views)

★ Guide
I don´t know man :-). Thought the Season is over today. Someone else posted in a subreddit Forum that the resistance won the Season. He took a screenshot in the main menue of the game where it was visible for 2 secondes and then dissapeared. Strange. We will know it soon I think.
Message 59 of 64 (625 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yeah, who knows?o saw nothing upon logging in the next time after the countdown of the achievements ended. Also didn't get any grand reward, so the whole thing was a ruse I guess to distract us from no update or acknowledgement for all that's broken in this game.
Message 60 of 64 (602 Views)