Chips, fullscreen flash, optimization and music..

by SpirosFX

Original Post

Chips, fullscreen flash, optimization and music..

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Okay, i have a serious request to make, which concerns eyes health. An update must be released, in order to remove every single moment, where fullscreen white and green flash takes place, after an  event or passing by a speed camera. My eyes hurt much from this dangerous and pointless effect which is also frequent and repeats many times in the end of a race. If u devs like it so much, u can sit and stare at it 10h a day if u like, why should we get eye strain and headache from it and eventually worse problems in the future?

Also, another annoying thing, i noticed, is about those chips. Are they real gold which u give to us from your pocket and u did your best to prevent us from getting them? I'm passing many times next to them in a distance of 5-10 centimeters (up-down-right-left), but no, it's not enough, i have to fall on them to get them, so better either remove them entirely from game if u don't want us to get them, or define bigger chip pull area.

I won't refer to the game's optimization which is among the worse i've seen and widely known, but this is the "quality" of EA games the last 14y from the 25 i know this company, quickie work and random partners.

I will though recognize, that at least the payback title, has many of the things people wanted for long now, like the obvious, manual-auto selection, free roam, car customization, and others like fast travel, big garage, a mix of other nfs titles, car tune on the move (but very poor), a good but still small range of cars to buy (where's my impreza wrx 2004?) and a mix of bad and good sound work on cars, depending how much they like each one as it seems, (see mustang and 350z awfull sounds for example..then listen to a camaro ss making your day)!!

I let for last, the music, which is the one the bad parts in this game, i seriously wanted to kill myself just by listening some of those "dead" style songs, like they were written from people who were either drunk or smoking weed and they were extremely bored of their life. Most songs look like they "crawl" while bleeding until they die. At least some of them are ok to listen to.

I wonder, has EA started taking more seriously their customers by updating their games more frequently? I doubt it but something tells me i'll verify myself once again that no they haven't.

Message 1 of 3 (597 Views)

Re: Chips, fullscreen flash, optimization and music..

★ Apprentice

To update on this topic, i would seriously want to have back the option to choose the songs i want to listen to and disable the rest that torture my ears with cacophony, just like i could do back in NFSU2 & NFSMW. Also a key to change song while on the move would be nice.

Message 2 of 3 (541 Views)

Re: Chips, fullscreen flash, optimization and music..

★★ Expert

@SpirosFX 

Here is a link worth reading for all about the dangers of video game graphics.

https://www.howtogeek.com/241285/why-video-games-make-you-feel-sick-and-what-you-can-do-about-it/

Have a good day.

Message 3 of 3 (507 Views)