Cheating players

by punishertrd

Original Post

Cheating players

★★★★ Guide

will cheating players be held accountable by EA or are they going to turn a blind eye??

i know for one that i keep seeing cheating players but nothing is happening also when you do file a COMPLAINT nothing ever happens 

the system is broken please fix this 

Message 1 of 10 (530 Views)

Re: Cheating players

★★★★★ Guide
what games of yours do you think the other guy is cheating? The new replay system will make finding cheaters super easy.
Message 2 of 10 (515 Views)

★★★★ Guide
you wont see it bc he lagged me out so what units i have on the field will be moving but i can control them any longer esp whe n i have ZERO lag all day
Message 3 of 10 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Well how should this be possible? A hacker might control the data packets that get sent from his device to the EA servers. But how would they control YOUR data packets? They are not even in the same network (usually).

Message 4 of 10 (484 Views)

★★★★ Guide
well it is heres a player that lagged me out pretty much the entire game
mistalemur from smegheadc&c these people can do it i really couldnt move anything but reporting them doesnt work
Message 5 of 10 (457 Views)

★ Guide

Dude honestly your a major drama queen, if you lose you whine they all must be cheating.

Post after post, topic after topic, cheats cheats cheats or something about game that needs to change only for you.

Just do yourself a favor and move on to another game.

Cause you obviously suck at this one.

Message 6 of 10 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i encountered once long ago before, i thought there is special ability to spawn many tech lab units without harvester but after i googling i found out there are cheaters in this game. Nowadays, with replay system, its 100% impossible for cheaters to hide from the game. 

Message 7 of 10 (367 Views)

★★★★ Guide
not really there is still the players that lag you out
Message 8 of 10 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Devs confirmed your connection is between you and the server, not you and your opponent. So no, they can't lag you out, that is your own phone apps and other devices on your wifi doing that for you, OR the server has a poor ping to you if you connect to a SEA region server.
Message 9 of 10 (312 Views)

★★★★ Guide
is that how you cheat??
Message 10 of 10 (308 Views)