Cheating player? [Edit - Admin.] from ALL-STAR KOREA

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Re: Cheating player? [Edit - Admin.] from ALL-STAR KOREA

★★★★ Apprentice

Mister_Crac: most probably the cheats is not from the player but from EA rival developers/managers themselves. I hv seen it too many times. If the game is set for opponent to win, it will win no matter how. If it’s set for you to win, you will win no matter how...ofcourse unless you do nothing then u will lose. So many matches where even a level 3 harvester can out harvest my level 10 and out produce me. There were even times where my harvester just manage to reach the tiberium field and then 3 attack bikes also reaches at the same time and destroy my harvester. I don’t even hv a fighting chance at all. Some will say ohh...that’s the biker rush strategy, but the opponent won without building any harvester at ALL !! And all my units are level 10. So this game is mainly to cheat you into thinking you need to keep buying decks to upgrade non stop and end up feeling the same over and over again. So it’s pointless and game experience is lousiest I ever come across. 

Message 11 of 13 (248 Views)

@totorodc12345 I think this phenomenon might have more to do with lag.  I have won matches I shouldn't have and lost ones I should have won.  Closely watching the replay after the match helps you see the delayed responses.  I think this is always going to be an issue with real time on a mobile platform.

Message 12 of 13 (245 Views)

★ Guide

@totorodc12345 wrote:

Mister_Crac: most probably the cheats is not from the player but from EA rival developers/managers themselves. I hv seen it too many times. If the game is set for opponent to win, it will win no matter how. If it’s set for you to win, you will win no matter how...ofcourse unless you do nothing then u will lose. So many matches where even a level 3 harvester can out harvest my level 10 and out produce me. There were even times where my harvester just manage to reach the tiberium field and then 3 attack bikes also reaches at the same time and destroy my harvester. I don’t even hv a fighting chance at all. Some will say ohh...that’s the biker rush strategy, but the opponent won without building any harvester at ALL !! And all my units are level 10. So this game is mainly to cheat you into thinking you need to keep buying decks to upgrade non stop and end up feeling the same over and over again. So it’s pointless and game experience is lousiest I ever come across. 

Try opening up with a rocket squad next game?

Also watch the replay when you get wrecked, you will learn how to git gud.

Message 13 of 13 (242 Views)