Re: Cheating player? [Edit - Admin.] from ALL-STAR KOREA

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Cheating player? [Edit - Admin.] from ALL-STAR KOREA

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Have a look at this player's profile. It looks extremely suspicious to me. (screenshots attached)

How can you have so many wins per season (especially the May season here)? This means thousands of games! It would mean that you either do nothing but play C&C Rivals all day long and maybe sleep a few hours here and there. Or, which is more likely, they are using a bot and/or sharing this account between several players. Both of which is against the rules if I am not mistaken.

Also, the extremely low current win rate looks suspicious to me. As if it were being manipulated deliberately.

Message 1 of 13 (663 Views)

Re: Cheating player? #4vyFhk86 from ALL-STAR KOREA

★★ Guide

A winrate of 2% is indeed a little strange Thinking

Message 2 of 13 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KelinDrawn wrote:

A winrate of 2% is indeed a little strange Thinking

Plat

Maybe he plays too much... like 10 battles per HOUR. He also chooses to lose 99% of the time. Player should be monitored by the developers.

Message 3 of 13 (624 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, obviously he plays a lot but who could stay motivated to go on playing if you would win 2 out of 100 games? I’m sure no human. Also he had prettry high leveled units, on that alone he should have won way more than 2%

Message 4 of 13 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KelinDrawn wrote:

Yes, obviously he plays a lot but who could stay motivated to go on playing if you would win 2 out of 100 games? I’m sure no human. Also he had prettry high leveled units, on that alone he should have won way more than 2%

Maybe he intentionally loses all those matches with one deck and wins them all in another. I think you found an obsessed player who is willing to do anything to win but not climb up the ranks. If he is that good, why then wouldn't he be in the top 10% of the tiberium league? If he is cheating, the developers better as well monitor everything about him, from his credit spending, to how he throws out units. Maybe he's cheating cause in his side of the game, he can pump out wolverines and other tech within 30 seconds. What's the fastest way for a person to start teching anyways? He could be faster than that.

Message 5 of 13 (606 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Barry 
Why did you remove the screenshots? It is very important to bring evidence when discussing a topic like this!
You should not just remove such attachments without any explanation.

Message 6 of 13 (584 Views)

Community Manager

@Mister_Crac 

Apologies, I did not mention (as we usually do) that the thread title was edited and images removed to prevent 'name and shame', which is not allowed here on AHQ.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 13 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Then how are we supposed to talk about suspicious activities, if we are not allowed to post screenshots or videos about them? Frown Frown Frown

Message 8 of 13 (579 Views)

Community Manager

@Mister_Crac 

Cheating, abuse and harassment can be reported via the following link, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 9 of 13 (569 Views)

@Mister_Crac wrote:

Then how are we supposed to talk about suspicious activities, if we are not allowed to post screenshots or videos about them? Frown Frown Frown

Reddit maybe?

Message 10 of 13 (514 Views)