Cheating on SWGOH

by 1975George

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating on SWGOH

★★ Apprentice

I'm posting this because I feel the game is cheating!!!! I play Galactic War a lot and what happened today is while facing a squad with Jango Fett after I'd taken him down he kept coming back!!!! This is not suppose to happen because I have Jango Fett on my squad and when I lose him he doesn't come back!!!!! Only Boba Fett comes back after being taken down once, again Jango isn't suppose to have this ability except for Boba!!!! The game is cheating!!!! George 

Message 1 of 21 (25,982 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating on SWGOH

@1975George Hi George!

Jango also starts each battle with the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve buff, the same as Boba (and The Mandalorian). Jango actually can grant the buff to his whole team if he’s the leader.

Any bounty hunter that dies with BH Resolve will revive. Boba and Jango regain BH Resolve when they kill a target, so,this can allow them to revive several times. Please note that enemies killed by Boba’s Execute, or on Jango’s turn (with zeta Notorious Reputation) cannot revive even if they had BH Resolve.

The game isn’t “cheating.”

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (25,945 Views)

All Replies

@1975George Hi George!

Jango also starts each battle with the Bounty Hunter’s Resolve buff, the same as Boba (and The Mandalorian). Jango actually can grant the buff to his whole team if he’s the leader.

Any bounty hunter that dies with BH Resolve will revive. Boba and Jango regain BH Resolve when they kill a target, so,this can allow them to revive several times. Please note that enemies killed by Boba’s Execute, or on Jango’s turn (with zeta Notorious Reputation) cannot revive even if they had BH Resolve.

The game isn’t “cheating.”

★★ Apprentice

SWGOH is cheating again in my opinion. I posted last week how I was making progress in the game by promoting my players even though it will take sometime. Fighting in tournament rounds on Galactic War can sometimes be easy and hard. What's annoying me the most about this is like in Squad Arena the game I feel is giving the opposing side to much power and abilities making it hard to win. Most people will probably again be saying I'm being a sore loser and your players are below strength and gear to be competitive. I do understand and again I'm trying to get my players more stars to stay in a fight longer but I still feel what's hampering my efforts is the game making the opposing side more powerful than my players without being fair to me. 

Message 3 of 21 (24,546 Views)

@1975George Hi George. The game doesn't do anything to the opposing side. In squad arena, you face the characters that you see - exactly as your opponent has geared, leveled, and modded them.

There are no bonuses granted to the other team.

★★ Apprentice

I still say the game is cheating!!!!!! You know why I say that because I was facing a squad on Galactic War consisting of Darth Vader, Moff Tarkin, Mace Windu, Talia Nightsister and IG-86 droid. You won't believe how many players I lost before I was finally able to take down this squad!!!!! It was insane because I lost soo many good players just trying to take these guys down!!!!! Again this game is giving the opposing side to much power and abilities!!!! I just promoted Kanan Jarrus to maximum but I feel it does me little good if I'm facing an opposing squad that SWGOH makes to powerful. I'm sorry again if you think I'm being a sore loser but the game is making it hard for me to stay competitive 

Message 5 of 21 (24,357 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is ridiculous!!!!!!! I'll keep saying it this game cheats!!!!!! Tournament rounds in Galactic War is getting too hard because like I said before the game gives the opposing side too much power and abilities!!!!!!! Do I have to promote all my players to max just to play and stay competitive?!!!!!!! SWGOH is cheating and not being fair to players!!!!!! They want us spend thousands of dollars to promote our players just to be able to survive in this game!!!!!!! George 

Message 6 of 21 (24,161 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Instead of say these silly things, try to demonstrate it. You can create an account on www.swgoh.gg syncronize your game account with this site and you will be able to access to the GAC History where you can see the teams that your enemy used and also we can see the teams that you used, and by this way we will be able to tell you better why you lost. Say that the game is creating is absurd. There are players who cheat, but is the first time I read that the game cheats LOL

Message 7 of 21 (24,031 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's true I have no prove the game is cheating and I'm not saying another player is cheating but I feel the game is. I keep saying the reason why is because the game is giving the opposing side to much power and abilities and making it hard for me to win. I only have 2 players that are at max, I'm I suppose to promote all my players to max just to stay competitive in this game? I am trying my best to promote all my players but again it'll take time, my ally code is 962-896-894. By the way I tried once to synchronize my account and it didn't work 

Message 8 of 21 (23,920 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is needed use the Player ID, not the Ally Code, to syncronize the roster. Use this tool to assure the ID is correct:

https://swgoh.gg/id-help/

I thought you were talking about the Grand Arena, not the Galactic War, but now checking your ally code I see you are lvl 65 lol so still you cannot play it.

You need learn how works the game before write tittles like this. Jango has the same buff than Boba when you get enough gear level, then is unlocked the ability to resurrect when is killed, like Boba. Your Jango is gear 1, so try to gear your characters and you will unlock the ability.

If you have some more question do it without say that the game is cheating or things likes this LOL because the game not does anything against you, simply you not understood the abilities.

See you!!

Message 9 of 21 (23,888 Views)

George, your account just isn’t moving. You don’t need “all characters at max” to be competitive - yet Galactic War is FAR from competitive. At low levels (where you are), GW is designed to be challenging, and you may not be able to complete it until after you’re at lvl 85 with a well developed team. 

You still don’t even have a single character with protection. I’ve told you several times what you must do to improve - spend your crystals on energy, and use that energy to farm shards and gear. You MUST complete your daily activities every day - that will give you at least 75 crystals per day, plus whatever you get from arena and GW. 

Pay attention to the enemies on various nodes and in the GW, and know which ones you can beat.