Re: Cheating on SWGOH

by 1975George

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I'm sick and tired of unmasked Kylo Ren being the Superman of this game!!!!! What I've had to go through in losing players just to take him down is ridiculous!!!! Whether your a fan of the Sequel Trilogy or not this character shouldn't be given so much power and abilities to be the badass of SWGOH!!!!! 

Message 11 of 21 (978 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is too much for me right now!!!!! I can't go any further in SWGOH because it's gotten to hard!!!!! Again I'm trying to promote all my players as best I can but it looks like until I get them all at max I'm not going anywhere else in this game. I'm still losing to many players to quickly in tournament rounds in Galactic War because the opposing side is just too powerful for me!!!!! I've been told many times to complete my daily activities and I can't because it's too hard and the opposing side always beats me!!!! If I want to score to earn anything I have to go back to the easy levels of the game like a beginning 

Message 12 of 21 (927 Views)

@1975George Yes, that’s what you do.

1. Use your energy on battles you can win, to collect shards and gear and therefore upgrade your toons.
2. Go as high in GW as you can, then reset it every day and start again. You will collect more rewards this way.
3. You absolutely CAN and MUST do all daily activities every day. The only ones that require wins are the light/dark battles. For GW and arenas you must have to attempt.

★★ Apprentice

GladOS-013 again I'm sorry but I still feel like the game is cheating!!!! Yesterday I started making some progress in Light side battles which I hadn't played in awhile by winning 3 tournament rounds until it got to hard for me to go any further. But the same issues I complain about with Galactic War which again I'll keep saying that the opposing side is more powerful than me. One recent tournament round I felt like a helpless idiot just standing there while the opposing side just hit me with everything they had and I barely fired a shot or swung a lightsaber!!!!! Again is that fair?!!!!!! I understand if you lose a round the opposing side keeps all it's energy but that wasn't the case because I was coming in after winning a round and the bad guys just went at me and I hardly stood a chance!!!!! I read all the negative reviews about this game and I have to agree with it that the game has been unfair to the players, EA wants us to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to upgrade our players and get the best gear and making it difficult for us to progress any further. I've seen ahnaldT101 on YouTube spend so much money to get the best for his players 

Message 14 of 21 (873 Views)

@1975George with all due respect, your account is very far away from the “best gear” or even a single “maxed character.” Characters like Kylo Ren Unmasked are strong, but they are orders of magnitude weaker than the actual strongest characters in the game.

Your highest powered character is a 7-star, gear level 4, level 65 Luminara with no mods. If you choose to attack any node or squad that has character with a purple portrait icon (meaning somewhere between gear 7-11), then it is like sending a squad of infants to attack a squad of trained MMA fighters. In that case, no one would accuse the MMA fighters of cheating - they would wonder who would send infants to try and win that fight.

It has nothing to do with the game “cheating” - you have just performed so few upgrades to your roster that you are limited to winning some of the earliest possible battles. Continuing to throw away your energy at nodes you can’t possibly win doesn’t help you, it isn’t fun, and it won’t improve your account.

Upgrade your characters. Upgrade their levels. Upgrade their gear levels. Farm mods and equip them. This is all advice I have tried to give you several times, yet you continue to ignore.

★★ Apprentice

As I keep saying I'm doing the best I can to upgrade my players and promote them and I like to think I've made some progress. I made some progress in Light side battles but it gets harder as you move forward and Galactic War I still feel sometimes like it's cheating because the opposing side I face as more power and abilities than my players and it makes hard for me

Message 16 of 21 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]

@1975George You’ve played for 2.5 years.

In February you were at lvl 66 and you had 6 characters at gear 4, and nobody above that. I can’t tell what level you’re at right now, but you still have no characters above level 65, and none of your characters even has protection. You have a few more geared characters, but only 1-2 at g6 as your highest. At your character progressions I wouldn’t expect you to be able to attack much past light side level 5 and dark side level 4. If you would just sim nodes every day for the gear you needed, you would already be at lvl 85 with enough gear to at least try the top tier nodes.

I could roll a brand new character, spend no money on it, and hit level 85 within a month. I’ve tried to explain how to succeed at this game several times, but I just don’t feel I can successfully help you at this point.

One thing I can promise you - the game isn’t cheating. Blaming the game “cheating” is just you trying to shift blame, but you are the one responsible for your account’s development.

Good luck!

★★ Apprentice

GladOS-013 another example of me thinking the game is cheating is Squad Arena!!!! I hardly ever win in that because the opposing side is way more powerful than my players. When I start off in Squad Arena again I'm barely firing a shot or swinging a lightsaber when I'm losing all my players so quickly. Even with all my complaints about Galactic War at least it gives me some breathing space compared to Squad Arena, it's so rigged and unfair to players because your facing an impossible Arena that's hard to win

Message 18 of 21 (694 Views)

@1975George 

It's not rigged. Those players improved their squads so much that your team is irrelevant.

As I said a month ago:

★★ Apprentice

GladOS-013 it's been awhile since I last talked to you and my situation with the game is that I've made some improvements and progress but not enough. I currently only have 3 players at max seven stars but not all of them. I'm currently at level 78 but I'm still going through the grind, one good thing did happen to me 2 days ago is that the worthless guild I'm in after being stuck in the Rancor pit for over a year as finally let me advance to another level. I'm fighting the Sith Triumvirate and it's amazing and I'm having a lot of fun in it. Galactic War which at one time was fun for me and able to earn crystals and energy has become to hard, I have however made progress in Mod battles but after awhile it got too hard but I'm still trying. On a separate issue I also play SW Battlefront Companion app since I don't have Xbox to play Battlefront 2 but the game has not been working for a month now. Other people have complained about the Battlefront Companion app not working and EA isn't doing anything about it. 

Message 20 of 21 (559 Views)