Re: Cheating in BFV

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I feel the same way. I’m running into guys who are taking my planes down with 2-3 rounds. But when I get behind them I’m running out of ammo and they are just fine. What’s going on here? I have up armored fuselage and everything 

Message 11 of 17 (1,086 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

they dont care about cheating in any title or apex same. no ingame function still need to report the profil is garbage. Get a Ingame function or a better way to ban players because they ruin the gameplay. im not spending tons of money to get *** by cheats. i know why ppl told me i should not buy games by EA or they dont spend money because of the situation.

Message 12 of 17 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The cheating is absolutely rampant on 64 player Conquest.  So many players one shot kill me and yet I can unload 5 shots into a guy and he takes very little damage.  It's getting very tiring - I just quit out of a game because I was getting reamed by players who simply do not miss a single shot.  VERY disappointing.

Message 13 of 17 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I strongly agree, i tried to refund the game because it was not as advertised meaning full of hackers. They said "its passed 24 hours and therefore we cannot refund it". Never again will i buy another Dice/EA game. I watched a youtube video of a streamer whom talked to a hacking cheater, and he said he hasn't been since launch of the game. I mean do we all need to get cheats to even the odds and make it fun. Im furious over the game support right now. I looked at the graphics and thought it was amazing. But the Anti cheat system isn't in place in fact the streamer said they took out the anti cheat. "Shrug" it's always about the money, once they get it they tell you to go to hell.
Message 14 of 17 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want that too, dedicated servers is where its at.
Message 15 of 17 (987 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont think you take it seriously, i think DICE have given up because they dont know what too do with it

Message 16 of 17 (846 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone.

If you want to report players you can follow this article here:  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I closed the topic. 

/Atic 
Message 17 of 17 (777 Views)