Cheating in BFV

by CnC_DblTap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating in BFV

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I was wondering what anti cheat system is being used with BFV, is it FairFight or PunkBuster because which ever one it is DOES NOT WORK, everyday there ae more people using ESP/AIMBOTS, are there bans even being implemented?  this is killing offf a otherwise good game.

Message 1 of 17 (2,867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating in BFV

Community Manager

If you believe that another user is cheating @CnC_DblTap then please use the information in this link to report them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take cheating very seriously and any reports will be investigated.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (2,837 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you believe that another user is cheating @CnC_DblTap then please use the information in this link to report them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take cheating very seriously and any reports will be investigated.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 17 (2,838 Views)

★★ Guide

The game is full of them, it really is becoming a turn off.

Message 3 of 17 (2,759 Views)

★★ Novice

they are banning people, just people who are not actually cheating.  There appears to be some kind of data breach that is allowing people to get log in information on accounts without 2 step. 

Message 4 of 17 (2,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well, in the Asian server, ESP and aim-bot are becoming rountine gears for the top players, especially in 64players server. I do report each one of them, but I have not received any reply for banning them from EA, like all my contribution have been wasted. Your attitude determine whether there will be more players turn into hackers or not, cause the illegal cost is obviously lower than their expect.

Message 5 of 17 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was enjoying the game

i am not so hot as a player but i thought if i stuck it out and got to level 50 i would see why some players are so good.

sadly i now see why , the cheating is so blatant  and they don't get kicked so why should they be bothered if EA are not.

why should players have to report cheats ? is there no anti cheat running at all?

this can be a good enjoyable game if you kick the cheats but if you do not then it will die.

my friends will not buy this and some people i know have stopped playing already.

not sure if its just me but since the big update the cheats are on most servers. 

Message 6 of 17 (2,714 Views)

★★ Novice

played online games since Doom Quake.(yea im old) the real question is are all parties involved bring games to market. are hacks trainers ( names have changed over the years} party of the revenue stream. if not would have stopped years ago.

Message 7 of 17 (2,703 Views)

I'm glad I don't have to deal with this nonsense on PS4 but even Xbox is getting M&K support so it's only a matter of time...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 17 (2,698 Views)

★★★ Novice

Reporting players seems to do very little, and the statistical analysis done by fairfight should be able to catch cheaters within a few minutes. But nothing ever happens and the cheaters are the happiest bunch on the servers.

Message 9 of 17 (2,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What EA needs to do is let the people run there own servers like they use too !  That way trusted members can police them and kick / ban as needed !

Message 10 of 17 (2,591 Views)