Cheating Players

by punishertrd

Original Post

Re: Cheating Players

★ Apprentice

That still doesn't enable someone to crank out endless Zone Troopers when none of their Harvesters make it to the Tiberium. I was camped on their door stemp killing everything that came out. 

Message 31 of 43 (744 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@FANGSKOS wrote:

That still doesn't enable someone to crank out endless Zone Troopers when none of their Harvesters make it to the Tiberium. I was camped on their door stemp killing everything that came out. 

Okay, then please show us the recorded replay of that game. Then we'll see what's up.

Message 32 of 43 (732 Views)

★ Guide
bukBanzai you are so full of it...lmao
Message 33 of 43 (691 Views)

★ Guide
Also a player that drops your FPS is also cheating. Your frames have been slowed down but his is at normal rate that is a form of cheating.
Message 34 of 43 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
and do you have any proof of this so called cheat? Or are you just grasping at straws? And no I don't mean "one time, I played and lost frames!" I mean a website advertising that as a feature for rivals. Because we have found and shut down plenty of cheat sites, but none of them so far have advertised lag or frame dropping opponents. All of them have to do with your own game because you don't actually talk to your opponent. You send your moves to a server and the server sends those moves to you. Cut and dry.
Message 35 of 43 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How about you devs padding your accounts creating fake accounts to beat them to have a higher than average win rate...due to match making process described it’s by location so not like it takes more than two computers running the game also two other people who have had you guys nerf individual accounts for a short period of time as well was informed by other than discord because I called out a dev..pm was banned immediately so go ahead.. answer whywe can chat in game like a mass lobby style 

Message 36 of 43 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I mean, screaming at dev's in a discord where they are there voluntarily to engage with the community is probably a bad idea, lol.

Matchmaking is not based on location, or me and my friend would vs each other constantly. Feel free to try that out by the by.

people have had their accounts nerfed? Lol what did the dev's do replace their touch controls with swipe controls? How do you nerf an account?

why we can't chat in the game is probably because they havn't made one yet. But I have a feeling if you got banned from the community discord, you will probably get banned from the in-game one as well. Oh wait, they can't chat ban you, you are the only player, everyone else is bots. Wait, why do you want to chat with bots? So many questions xD
Message 37 of 43 (654 Views)

★ Guide
There are some serious fixes that need to happen. Just seen a titan walk through the silo. I don't quite think that it could do that.
Message 38 of 43 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
known bug, still not a cheat. But good try.
Message 39 of 43 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow...as if you’re opinion means anything.  If you like playing with cheats, have at it.  Try playing PatrickForge....

Message 40 of 43 (588 Views)