Cheating Players

by punishertrd

Original Post

Re: Cheating Players

★★★★★ Novice

You’d think EA would do something before someone makes them do it by court order.

Message 11 of 43 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hallo . I have replays that 5 man cheat. I won game but I lost point plz contact me and report cheaters

Message 12 of 43 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 13 of 43 (719 Views)

★★★★ Guide
ya ive had this happen before i even told EA about it but nothing ever happened i didnt get my medals or coin from it
Message 14 of 43 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This is a de-synch. They are happening quite a bit unfortunately. Hope we can get some sort of fix for it. Basically, the player who "won" but lost medals lost connection to a point that was irrecoverable, but for some reason managed to re-connect somehow. From that point on, you both play 2 different games. On their side, you are just building units, not playing. On your side, you are playing and killing his units as normal till he wins, then he stops playing. This then gives you the victory screen with -X medals. Pretty frustrating.

Message 15 of 43 (708 Views)

★★★★ Guide

so as everyone know Battalia is a "good guy" on here.  Well i got a chance to play him today, well hes not a "good guy" actually he cheats not only do i have a screen grab of this the vid i shared to my alliance seen it as well.  

So in the pic you will notice that all of his units are in front of my base, this is after the massive lag spike i received but if you look close enough there is a venom in the middle of it not shooting at anything and also my unit list is all greyed out in which i cant deploy anything at all so the vid didnt see any of this at all

so the replays dont catch cheaters at all 

Message 16 of 43 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Guide

For, say, the twentieth time now? - have you considered that you have a poor connection?  Just throwing that out there.

Occams Razor would probably indicate that - as opposed to, like, literally everyone else in the world being cheaters.

Message 17 of 43 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

While I empathize about your disconnect and de-synch, I am not a 1337 haxxor. (Although I wish I was, I'd have quit my day job some time ago =p) This is a known issue. Hopefully they can get it fixed, as it's happening frustratingly often now. All I can say was on my side you lost the first missile and the game told me you disconnected, so I threw my units at your base to end the game quickly. Feel free to review the replay on my profile for my side of the game, I'll throw it in my favorites so it's not lost from me playing more champions.

For everyone else reading, I've invited AbC to our discord and chatted with him trying to solve his potential connectivity problems, but none of my suggestions were helpful to him. I still wish AbC the best, and hope he can come to the root of his connection issues. if you are on my side of things, don't go calling AbC out, hes tilted at losing a rivals champions match due to a disconnect, and I don't blame his frustration and anger. 

Message 18 of 43 (698 Views)

★★★★ Guide
if there was a de-synch then the servers need to be purged and only have dedicated servers to us , eu, and so bc you are in canada i dont know how you got into a US server
Message 19 of 43 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
just saying AbC but revealing personal information about me in a public forum given in trust in a private discord isn't cool.
Message 20 of 43 (682 Views)